Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[OC] Tegrak Overclock v0.2.0.1

OP tegrak

11th November 2011, 02:01 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 34

151 posts
this is the only app i have bought. literally everything else i wish to do with my phone i can do for free. i use this to do live updating without having to restart my phone. underclock for battery, overclock for performance. keep up the good work!
29th November 2011, 02:16 AM   |  #102  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1

48 posts
More
Is there another link to the English guide? Not working for me...just bought the ultimate version tonight, haven't really had a chance to play around with the settings yet.
Fasty VIII build kk4
Corn kernel (latest)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
29th November 2011, 07:27 AM   |  #103  
Flag The Big O
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
More
not to be picky, but some HP touchpad support would be nice as well for this app.
7th February 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #104  
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
More
Is there an English guide available yet? I bought the ultimate edition but am not sure what the difference is between core and internal voltage...
I'm trying to find a combo that will ensure good battery life and still make the cpu run fast and stable.... I would assume that has to do with undervolting as far as extending battery life...
However even with different UV settings I can't really tell the difference in battery life...

Also it would be GREAT if people can post their settings....rom, kernel, mhz, core, internal

PS - after upgrading to the corn kernel 7.06 I can't seem to load the OC module....
error i am getting is "unmatched driver version!! Error: -101"

PPS - upgraded tegrak ultimate to ver 1.4 - still same error except the error code is now -1001.... does this just not work with the corn kernel? -_-
Last edited by nycmon; 7th February 2012 at 05:06 PM.
7th February 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 1,234

2,340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmon

Is there an English guide available yet? I bought the ultimate edition but am not sure what the difference is between core and internal voltage...
I'm trying to find a combo that will ensure good battery life and still make the cpu run fast and stable.... I would assume that has to do with undervolting as far as extending battery life...
However even with different UV settings I can't really tell the difference in battery life...

Also it would be GREAT if people can post their settings....rom, kernel, mhz, core, internal

Mileage varies per phone, so asking for setups is kind of pointless, but as far as UV'ing I heard it does next to nothing on battery, but helps people ramp up to higher OC's.
7th February 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #106  
Flag nyc

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nygfan760

Mileage varies per phone, so asking for setups is kind of pointless, but as far as UV'ing I heard it does next to nothing on battery, but helps people ramp up to higher OC's.

really? curious...i would have thought they would need to OV to get higher OC's... would have thought the cpu woul drequire more voltage to hit higher benchmarks....curious...
8th February 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #107  
Flag BC
Thanks Meter: 137

786 posts
More
I upgraded but now show the free and paid for versions. Can anyone tell me if I need to uninstall the free app.

Thanks,
8th February 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #108  
Thanks Meter: 621

1,721 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finneginsfast

I upgraded but now show the free and paid for versions. Can anyone tell me if I need to uninstall the free app.

Thanks,

While I don't think having them both installed and even switching between them when modifying settings would be an issue I do think it's a good idea to uninstall the free version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
9th February 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #109  
Flag Golden
Thanks Meter: 51

212 posts
More
used this for a while now, have had no problems, so thank you! im going to try kk4 with corn 7.06 now, and since corn has oc module already, can i still use this app to control the settings, or will it mess things up since it will load its own oc module? i guess im wondering if this app can change the settings without loading its own oc module. will it work like voltage control?
9th February 2012, 03:57 PM   |  #110  
Flag nyc

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmon

PS - after upgrading to the corn kernel 7.06 I can't seem to load the OC module....
error i am getting is "unmatched driver version!! Error: -101"

PPS - upgraded tegrak ultimate to ver 1.4 - still same error except the error code is now -1001.... does this just not work with the corn kernel? -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanMG

used this for a while now, have had no problems, so thank you! im going to try kk4 with corn 7.06 now, and since corn has oc module already, can i still use this app to control the settings, or will it mess things up since it will load its own oc module? i guess im wondering if this app can change the settings without loading its own oc module. will it work like voltage control?

As I said in my previous post...I can't get the Tegrak to load at all with corn 7.06...still not sure if it's because MT already has the OC@1200 option built into the kernel or not....but I get the error with free and ultimate version of Tegrak....
It was working until I upgraded to corn 7.06...

Hey tegrak I would really appreciate a reply regarding compatibility with corn 7.06...I did buy the ultimate version and it would help to know if it's compatible. Please and thank you!
Last edited by nycmon; 9th February 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread