Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OC] Tegrak Overclock v0.2.0.1

Tip us?
 
BloodSkin
Old
#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 151
Join Date: May 2011
this is the only app i have bought. literally everything else i wish to do with my phone i can do for free. i use this to do live updating without having to restart my phone. underclock for battery, overclock for performance. keep up the good work!
 
tjp419
Old
#102  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Phoenix
Is there another link to the English guide? Not working for me...just bought the ultimate version tonight, haven't really had a chance to play around with the settings yet.
Fasty VIII build kk4
Corn kernel (latest)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
 
Tenchuu
Old
#103  
Tenchuu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Big O
not to be picky, but some HP touchpad support would be nice as well for this app.
Device: SGS3 ------------------------AT&T Captivate-------HTC Fuze
ROM: Task 650 10.31.2013------Slim Bean--------------Windows Mobile 6.5
Kernel : 3.4.66 Task 650----------Slim stock--------------Rom Provided
modem: i747 UCDLK3-------------Slim Stock--------------Rom Provided
location WY----------------------------Offline Media-----------Special occasions
 
nycmon
Old
(Last edited by nycmon; 7th February 2012 at 04:06 PM.)
#104  
nycmon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nyc
Is there an English guide available yet? I bought the ultimate edition but am not sure what the difference is between core and internal voltage...
I'm trying to find a combo that will ensure good battery life and still make the cpu run fast and stable.... I would assume that has to do with undervolting as far as extending battery life...
However even with different UV settings I can't really tell the difference in battery life...

Also it would be GREAT if people can post their settings....rom, kernel, mhz, core, internal

PS - after upgrading to the corn kernel 7.06 I can't seem to load the OC module....
error i am getting is "unmatched driver version!! Error: -101"

PPS - upgraded tegrak ultimate to ver 1.4 - still same error except the error code is now -1001.... does this just not work with the corn kernel? -_-
*Phone: Samsung Note i717 ATT
*ROM : cm9.10 stable
*Kernel :
*Modem:
 
nygfan760
Old
#105  
nygfan760's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1219
Posts: 2,297
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmon View Post
Is there an English guide available yet? I bought the ultimate edition but am not sure what the difference is between core and internal voltage...
I'm trying to find a combo that will ensure good battery life and still make the cpu run fast and stable.... I would assume that has to do with undervolting as far as extending battery life...
However even with different UV settings I can't really tell the difference in battery life...

Also it would be GREAT if people can post their settings....rom, kernel, mhz, core, internal
Mileage varies per phone, so asking for setups is kind of pointless, but as far as UV'ing I heard it does next to nothing on battery, but helps people ramp up to higher OC's.
Slick Rom for the AT&T Optimus G: Try it!
 
nycmon
Old
#106  
nycmon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by nygfan760 View Post
Mileage varies per phone, so asking for setups is kind of pointless, but as far as UV'ing I heard it does next to nothing on battery, but helps people ramp up to higher OC's.
really? curious...i would have thought they would need to OV to get higher OC's... would have thought the cpu woul drequire more voltage to hit higher benchmarks....curious...
*Phone: Samsung Note i717 ATT
*ROM : cm9.10 stable
*Kernel :
*Modem:
 
finneginsfast
Old
#107  
finneginsfast's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 748
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BC
I upgraded but now show the free and paid for versions. Can anyone tell me if I need to uninstall the free app.

Thanks,
 
Kyuta Syuko
Old
#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 592
Posts: 1,671
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by finneginsfast View Post
I upgraded but now show the free and paid for versions. Can anyone tell me if I need to uninstall the free app.

Thanks,
While I don't think having them both installed and even switching between them when modifying settings would be an issue I do think it's a good idea to uninstall the free version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Build:1306 1308
ROM: Stock KOT49H.I537UCUCNE3
Theme: ADW Samoled Icon & Font, DCikonZ Skin, PlanetScapes LWP
Launcher: Apex Pro


Samsung Captivate

Build:1009
Bootloaders: I897UCKK4
ROM: SlimBean 4.2.2b6
Kernel: Samurai 2.0.2β ~ lulzactive ~ ROW ~ 1200 OC w/112% LiveOC (1344 total)
Modem: UGKG3
Theme: None
Launcher: Apex Pro


Mobile ODIN

Everyone needs a Dropbox
 
EthanMG
Old
#109  
EthanMG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 212
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Golden
used this for a while now, have had no problems, so thank you! im going to try kk4 with corn 7.06 now, and since corn has oc module already, can i still use this app to control the settings, or will it mess things up since it will load its own oc module? i guess im wondering if this app can change the settings without loading its own oc module. will it work like voltage control?
 
nycmon
Old
(Last edited by nycmon; 9th February 2012 at 03:02 PM.)
#110  
nycmon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycmon View Post
Is there an English guide available yet? I bought the ultimate edition but am not sure what the difference is between core and internal voltage...
I'm trying to find a combo that will ensure good battery life and still make the cpu run fast and stable.... I would assume that has to do with undervolting as far as extending battery life...
However even with different UV settings I can't really tell the difference in battery life...

Also it would be GREAT if people can post their settings....rom, kernel, mhz, core, internal

PS - after upgrading to the corn kernel 7.06 I can't seem to load the OC module....
error i am getting is "unmatched driver version!! Error: -101"

PPS - upgraded tegrak ultimate to ver 1.4 - still same error except the error code is now -1001.... does this just not work with the corn kernel? -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanMG View Post
used this for a while now, have had no problems, so thank you! im going to try kk4 with corn 7.06 now, and since corn has oc module already, can i still use this app to control the settings, or will it mess things up since it will load its own oc module? i guess im wondering if this app can change the settings without loading its own oc module. will it work like voltage control?
As I said in my previous post...I can't get the Tegrak to load at all with corn 7.06...still not sure if it's because MT already has the OC@1200 option built into the kernel or not....but I get the error with free and ultimate version of Tegrak....
It was working until I upgraded to corn 7.06...

Hey tegrak I would really appreciate a reply regarding compatibility with corn 7.06...I did buy the ultimate version and it would help to know if it's compatible. Please and thank you!
*Phone: Samsung Note i717 ATT
*ROM : cm9.10 stable
*Kernel :
*Modem:

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes