FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Everything Data 450 promotion

3,621 posts
Thanks Meter: 369
 
By DirtyShroomz, Senior Member on 2nd May 2011, 06:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Starting May 8th until July 23rd Sprint is giving 300 bonus minutes to the Everything Data 450 plan making it the ED750 plan. What's even better is you don't lose the minutes ever as long as you remain on the plan. This is for new and existing customers.

Good for those that need a few more minutes.

SWAC, referral and Sero plans do no qualify.

http://briefmobile.com/sprint-launch...ce-data-plans]

Sent from my spaceship!
Last edited by DirtyShroomz; 9th May 2011 at 12:27 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DirtyShroomz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd May 2011, 07:07 PM |#2  
ausch30's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyShroomz

Starting May 8th until July 23rd Sprint is giving 300 bonus minutes to the Everything Data 450 plan making it the ED750 plan. What's even better is you don't lose the minutes ever as long as you remain on the plan. This is for new and existing customers.

Good for those that need a few more minutes.

SWAC, referral and Sero plans do no qualify.

Sent from my spaceship!

Thanks for the info although I rarely ever come close to my 450 minutes. Is there anything we have to do or are the 300 minutes automatically added to our plans?

Never said it before but thanks for all the info you give us, it's good to have an insider.



P.S. Still working changing my upgrade to 6/1, they really don't want to change that. I'll be with them 10yrs on 10/15 so from a company perspective I don't really think it's such a big deal to change.
2nd May 2011, 07:10 PM |#3  
DirtyShroomz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausch30

Thanks for the info although I rarely ever come close to my 450 minutes. Is there anything we have to do or are the 300 minutes automatically added to our plans?

Never said it before but thanks for all the info you give us, it's good to have an insider.



P.S. Still working changing my upgrade to 6/1, they really don't want to change that. I'll be with them 10yrs on 10/15 so from a company perspective I don't really think it's such a big deal to change.

As far as the 300 minutes you just have to call and ask, no requirements.

Sent from my spaceship!
2nd May 2011, 07:33 PM |#4  
novanosis85's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyShroomz

Starting May 8th until July 23rd Sprint is giving 300 bonus minutes to the Everything Data 450 plan making it the ED750 plan. What's even better is you don't lose the minutes ever as long as you remain on the plan. This is for new and existing customers.

Good for those that need a few more minutes.

SWAC, referral and Sero plans do no qualify.

Sent from my spaceship!

Any love for us 1500 customers?

send from MikFroYo v4.61
2nd May 2011, 08:07 PM |#5  
DirtyShroomz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanosis85

Any love for us 1500 customers?

send from MikFroYo v4.61

Not right now

Sent from my spaceship!
2nd May 2011, 08:12 PM |#6  
Vandelay007's Avatar
Senior Member
Boston, Ma
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
I wish they had a plan with less minutes.... I am on a 1500 shared and probably couldn't use that much in 3 months...

.........at 8 am today someone poisons the coffee....do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow.

Cordially,
Future Dwight
2nd May 2011, 09:09 PM |#7  
freeza's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,658
 
Donate to Me
More
So, on May 8th, I have to call and change my plan, or is this automatic? Will my 25% discount still apply?
2nd May 2011, 09:38 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

So, on May 8th, I have to call and change my plan, or is this automatic? Will my 25% discount still apply?

Just call and they will add a SOC code that will give you 300 more minutes. Your discount won't be touched.
The Following User Says Thank You to rushco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2011, 10:08 PM |#9  
freeza's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,658
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco

Just call and they will add a SOC code that will give you 300 more minutes. Your discount won't be touched.

And this will last until the July date mentioned above?
2nd May 2011, 10:12 PM |#10  
novanosis85's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

And this will last until the July date mentioned above?

The promotion will last till July. The plan with 300 bonus will live on till the end of your stay at Sprint.

send from MikFroYo v4.61
The Following User Says Thank You to novanosis85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2011, 10:53 PM |#11  
DirtyShroomz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

And this will last until the July date mentioned above?

The minutes stay until you change your plan

Sent from my spaceship!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes