[Q] [Customized Nookie Froyo 0.6.8 SD v6] Issues with 0.6.8 SD v6
I'd been running Nookie Froyo Custom 0.6.8 SD v4 on a Transcend 8GB/Class 6 without too many problems except for the wireless cycling. In order to fix that I burned a new card (a different Transcend 8GB/Class 6) with 0.6.8 SD v6 (posted 4/29).
I dualboot so that emmc has stock and SD card has 0.6.8 v6. In order to get into 0.6.8 v6 I have to hold down the 'n' button on boot. This worked on the 0.6.8 SD v4 card without any issues.
My issues are:
1) Reboots in the middle of the night to STOCK.
2) Reboots with alarming regularity while downloading from Market or Amazon App Store. This reboot is usually to 0.6.8 v6 complete with the boot animation. I find this odd because I am not holding down the 'n' when it cycles!
3) Within a session my widgets work. Across a session (after a reboot) I get a black box and an error message in each widget location.
Widgets being run:
- Business Calendar Agenda (4x2 configuration)
- Business Calendar Week View (4x2 configuration)
- Fancy Widget (normal 4x2 configuration with weather)
- Weather Bug (4x1 configuration with location set to a fixed zip code)
- Newsreader (4x1)
- Pandora (4x1)
- SetCPU (1x1)
4) Force Closes of:
- Google Framework
- Amazon Appstore
I run with my homescreens having 8 rows and 8 columns (if that matters).
Deleting the widgets and putting them back works within a session, and then they black box again.
The ROM looks really slick and I have been happy with NFYC for about a month, but I cannot use it as an overnight alarm clock if it reboots in the middle of the night and am hoping to get to a fully stable ROM by mid-month.
(( And I'll be trying out CM7 on another card, so hold off on asking me to go to that ROM -- that'll be another thread if things don't go smoothly. ))