[Game] Beta test - Paper War for 2 Players (updated on 22/6/2011)
I made a simple 2 player game with andengine called Paper War for 2 player and it is in Beta. The download number has exceeded 80,000 in a month. Hope you'll like the game too!
======= Updated 2011-06-22 =========
1. in-app purchase for alliance modes with 2 new mini games!
2. after sharing game with Facebook or Twitter, ad can be removed!
======= Updated 2011-05-20 =========
Paper War for 2 players has arrived to the home page of Android Market, Trending Apps!
======= Updated 2011-05-16 =========
Paper War for 2 players has been published to the market!
======= Updated 2011-05-12 =========
Thanks for your all comment! Paper War was updated with a big change. You must get a try!
1. 2 players play in one device
2. Three very interesting mini games in one app: Anti-aircraft, Plane smasher, Cannon battle
- Anti-aircraft: drag cannon and shoot opponent's color plane to earn score. Different planes give 1-3 scores.
- Plane Smasher: lots of plane come from different direction. Press opponent's color plane to earn score.
- Cannon battle: Control cannon to shoot opponent's cannon. Tune the cannon direction and strength and look at the wind force!
3. Nice paper style graphics
4. More setting available: sound/display/inverse control now can be changed in setting
For quite some time now, we’ve been continually … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?