Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Preorder in US

OP mouzaihem

3rd May 2011, 08:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 26
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
Where can I pre order the phone in the US?

Bestbuy unfortunately only covers Sprint, At&t, and Verizon..

And even though the release date isn't even official yet, Bestbuy has for example begun taking preorders on the EVO 3D.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
3rd May 2011, 09:13 PM   |  #2  
kgbkny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 63
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouzaihem

Where can I pre order the phone in the US?

Bestbuy unfortunately only covers Sprint, At&t, and Verizon..

And even though the release date isn't even official yet, Bestbuy has for example begun taking preorders on the EVO 3D.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Best Buy covers all 4 major carriers.
3rd May 2011, 11:13 PM   |  #3  
richiehd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 34
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
Some stores do not carry tmo products. Try online.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
5th May 2011, 05:49 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 26
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkny

Best Buy covers all 4 major carriers.

Person I talked to told me they don't, and won't have the phone for preorder

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
5th May 2011, 05:55 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 9
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouzaihem

Person I talked to told me they don't, and won't have the phone for preorder

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

They do. It's just that some Best Buy stores are only limited to covering 3 carriers which most of the time excludes T-Mobile.
5th May 2011, 02:47 PM   |  #6  
kgbkny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 63
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue94

They do. It's just that some Best Buy stores are only limited to covering 3 carriers which most of the time excludes T-Mobile.

I had no idea. Thanks for the clarification.
6th May 2011, 10:54 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City, MO
Thanks Meter: 26
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Yeah there haven't been any news yet on. Seeing as we are probably a month out it wont be for a while. T-mobile usually does preorders about a week before it comes out and you may have them a few days before they are slated to hit stores.

Also there are 0 best buy stores in my area that carry T-Mobile in the Kansas city area I'm aware of.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes