[ROM] [23/6/11] | ZuluZulu 1.3.1 | AOSP 2.3.4 | you like it awesome?
This ROM aims to be really fast and stable, that is the reason it is mostly plain AOSP and not going to be the ROM with the largest Feature List
There are some additional Features (see below) and several performance and battery life tweaks implemented in the ROM.
- compiled from latest AOSP 2.3.4 Source (http://source.android.com/
- complete optimized system for best performance and battery life
- SuperUser and busybox (rooted)
- incl. APPS: Titanium Backup, RomManager, Voodoo control, UD Launcher
- Netarchy CFS 1.3.5 Kernel w/BLN,ext4 & full voodoo Kernel
- complete Themed Userinterface (ZuluZulu Theme)
- Large list of preset APN
- /etc/hosts file for AD block
- reboot, bootloader, recovery from power-off menu
- Enable SIP over 3G
- Facebooksync -> Contacts working
- Replaced Stock Launcher with UD Launcher
- enhanced MMS Settings in MMS app
- swipe left/right Notification in Status Bar
- configurable PowerWidget in Statusbar
- Themed: Transparent Status Bar
- Themed: Percentage of battery
- Themed: HSDPA icon
- Themed: Transparent Contacts & Dialer
- Themed: sms/mms advanced settings for black Background, gestures etc..
Latest Zulu-Trinity-TUV11 Kernel (thx Morfic)
additional Battery Mod (see last Screenshot)
Flashing the ROM is on your own risk. Do nandroid backup before installing.
- Download the ROM Zipfile to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash ROM
additional Battery Mod
Morfic for Zulu Kernel
Netarchy & ogdobber for cool Kernels
and everyone who helped me and i did not listed...