FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][ODIN] Stock DEODEXED KD1 [Root][EDT][5.4.2011]

2,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,350
 
By Whitehawkx, Retired Recognized Developer on 4th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th May 2011, 10:38 PM |#11  
aghoshhajra's Avatar
Member
Flag Houston, TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbychiu

So the menu and lookscreen mod works for this rom? :P

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App


+1 i'd also like to know if this is the case. i just hate the samsung lock screen...drives me mad!
 
 
5th May 2011, 12:52 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anybody else timing out after about 295MB downloaded? Tried every link with no luck
5th May 2011, 01:41 AM |#13  
flyinbird93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbychiu

So the menu and lookscreen mod works for this rom? :P

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

I keep freezing trying to load up recovery after installing the rom. Just hangs at the boot screen.

*edit* that is after replacing the recovery file that is.
5th May 2011, 02:39 AM |#14  
Bl4ckpheniX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag minneapples
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinbird93

I keep freezing trying to load up recovery after installing the rom. Just hangs at the boot screen.

*edit* that is after replacing the recovery file that is.

Think that whitehawkx already added the cwm files in this one. So just really flash the rom and use included quick boot app to reboot into recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to Bl4ckpheniX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2011, 03:12 AM |#15  
crunkhead18's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag McAllen TX
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Question
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1045835 <<< can we apply that to this ROM?
5th May 2011, 03:34 AM |#16  
chadster214's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 321
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkhead18

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1045835 <<< can we apply that to this ROM?

just wait.. I'm sure Whitehawkx will come out with one..
5th May 2011, 03:36 AM |#17  
chadster214's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 321
 
Donate to Me
More
Installing Apps
on this KD1 release ROM. can anyone confirm that most apps downloaded from the market get installed directly to the SD Card or Am I just trippin??? Did Samsung put a work around for our small internal storage??
5th May 2011, 03:44 AM |#18  
mbernusg's Avatar
Senior Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster214

on this KD1 release ROM. can anyone confirm that most apps downloaded from the market get installed directly to the SD Card or Am I just trippin??? Did Samsung put a work around for our small internal storage??

im gonna flash and try it out..
5th May 2011, 03:57 AM |#19  
crunkhead18's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag McAllen TX
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster214

just wait.. I'm sure Whitehawkx will come out with one..

alright bro! thank you ! i was about to change the framework already.
5th May 2011, 04:14 AM |#20  
chadster214's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 321
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkhead18

alright bro! thank you ! i was about to change the framework already.

no prob my pinoy brotha!
The Following User Says Thank You to chadster214 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2011, 04:49 AM |#21  
pjim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster214

on this KD1 release ROM. can anyone confirm that most apps downloaded from the market get installed directly to the SD Card or Am I just trippin??? Did Samsung put a work around for our small internal storage??

They do. I just had to go through and move them back. It breaks some of the widgets.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodexed, kd1, t959vuvkd1
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes