This ROM is made for tablets like pov Mobii, Viewpad 10s, Smartsurfer 360 MN10U, that have an internal 3G modem and GPS. Of course it works on similar tablets like the Advent Vega, XVision, ...
My main goal is to get a ROM that gives full support to 3G and GPS and be as stable and fast as possible.
Ganbarou ROM V0.3
Screenshots, changelog and tips:
Ganbarou (頑張ろう = Japanese for "Try your best!!") ROM V0.3
- Added NTFS automount (Again many thanks to the_corvus for the scripts)
- Fixed small bug with TPUtility. It crashed due to some wrong libraries.
- New kernel - CorvusKernel 0.2 (Many thanks to the_corvus for compiling a stock version of his very fast kernel)
- Bluetooth problem solved
- Changed file manager from Astro to standard Android file manager (taken from CM7 ROM).
- Removed NI keyboard (can be downloaded and installed from here)
- Name spelling corrected
- Get SetCPU from the market (or here from XDA) and select autodetect on the first start (if you have started earlier, must press menu and press the left button "device"). Then you can move the slide to 1500000 (or whatever speed you want). You can define profiles as well. Seems to work on my ROM.
- Download CPU Meter from market. It must detect the freqs and let you use them. Don't change any other parameter, use at your own risk.
USB host mode [source]:
Press power button, once display get power (you will see the difference), press back button and hold until finish booting.
Have fun and give me feedback.
And as usual: You use this ROM on your own risk. I am not responsible if you break your device, loose warranty, get into a fight with your wife or loose important company data from your SDcard.
THIS ROM RUNS BY DEFAULT ON 1.5GHZ OVERCLOCKING. GET SETCPU OR CPU METER FROM THE MARKET TO REGULATE THE SPEED. PERMANENT OVERCLOCKING MIGHT DAMAGE YOUR TABLET. YOU GOT THIS WARNING HERE AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR TABLET ENDS UP BURNING.