as Bin4ry said:
Yes it's normal.
The ro.secure is set in default.prop which is part of kernel.img (boot.img) so we need to change the ramdisk for that! I only modded the system.img -> so no unsecure shell.
Edit this has been fixed by Paul@Modaco
GScript Insecure ADB Install:
Link: Click here to download
1) if you already use gscript skip to step 3
2) install gscript from market, create a folder on sdcard called gscript
3) extract files from archive to gscript folder on sdcard
4) load gscript press menu, select add script, then select load script
5) Select "install modaco insecure adb.sh"
6) MAKE SURE SU is ticked, then run script
7) Enjoy adb remount
8) THANK PAUL AT MODACO
WARNING: AS PAUL HAS ADVISED THIS MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE... Maybe.. Although I would think flashing a system.img from fastboot would repair.
WARNING: RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
If you found my post helpful please click the thank you or donate button