Any comments on the gameplay and level design would be great!
- Fixed multiple screen support: better look on mdpi screens, fullscreen mode on xlarge screens.
- Toss physics improved, now it is more responsive to fast flings. Other physical parameters have been adjusted to keep the game difficulty at the same level.
- Added gradually increasing difficulty in the arcade mode.
- Sensor levels are marked as such in the level list and show a special mark on the disc base.
- Back key returns from options and level selection menus.
- Added fly-in notifications, such as "difficulty up" and "secret unlocked". Will be used for achievements too.
- Added drum sound on level start and difficulty increase.
- Click sound removed from Stage 3.
- Internally, more gears and levers to maintain achievements, triggers and events.
- Fixed achievements display for older droids (2.1 or less).
- Added features: guest mode*, move to SD.
- Level 6 renamed and simplified.
- Removed 4 boring achievements.
- Under the hood: minor bugfixes, major refactoring, full-version forward compatibility and code obfuscation.
- Content rating: low maturity
*What is guest mode?
All records, achievements and unlocks earned in the guest mode will be reverted when the mode is off again. It is useful if your friend wants to play the game, and you do not want him or her to mess up with your progress. Guest mode will be automatically switched off when game exits or can be switched on/off from the options menu.
- Removed code obfuscation because of FCs.
Full version RELEASE!
- Start message not displayed when level is restarted/replayed
- More Games button in Options menu linked to the Android market
- Code obfuscation fixed
- Bug fix: wall collision sound when disc has no velocity
- Bug fix: disc control after been teleported
- Other level-scripting related bugfixes
- Bug fix: level hints never displayed