[Q] facebook contact integration

OP kymochi

4th June 2011, 02:29 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaissie

Why would anyone want to put there phone numbers and personal contact data on facebook? That is just stupid. Why not just post your credit card information while your at it?

No, we are not putting phone numbers and personal contact data on facebook. It is putting facebook data on your phone.

For example. I have a friend John Doe in facebook. He is also in my phone. When he calls me, his facebook photo automatically shows up. Same for all other friends.
It's nice to see new facebook profile pictures when people call me.
4th June 2011, 05:29 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 19

575 posts
More
I c. But there are to many people in my Facebook that I wouldn't want on my phone. A lot of them I don't even know. They just add me because we know someone in common. LOL

I had a similar problem with gmail on my iPhone all of a sudden I had everyone I ever emailed on my phone. Even people I only emailed once to buy something on kijiji.
5th June 2011, 01:40 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 15

301 posts
More
Quote:

Why would anyone want to put there phone numbers and personal contact data on facebook? That is just stupid. Why not just post your credit card information while your at it?

Because your only meant to add your friends. People go crazy and add anyone they can its up to them.
5th June 2011, 03:06 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 42

598 posts
More
Quote:

I c. But there are to many people in my Facebook that I wouldn't want on my phone. A lot of them I don't even know. They just add me because we know someone in common. LOL

I had a similar problem with gmail on my iPhone all of a sudden I had everyone I ever emailed on my phone. Even people I only emailed once to buy something on kijiji.

That is why you just integrate the facebook info with only people from your contact list.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contacts, facebook, integration
Previous Thread Next Thread