Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MiniCM7-2.2.2 [6/7/13] Gingerbread 2.3.7/CM7.2 unofficial port for the x10mini

Tip us?
 
mrozilla
Old
(Last edited by mrozilla; 30th August 2011 at 03:53 PM.)
#2621  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 108
Join Date: Oct 2010
1. I use only the default keyboard (not android keyboard).
Can do something about it?

2. Or after each new installation of CM7 tefo need to use FIX?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1078100
I have CWM not xRecovery
 
SpliFFdu95240
Old
#2622  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 210
Join Date: Oct 2010
FAQ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2273

11/ my battery is drainning so fast ... what should i do ?
first calibrate your battery by fully charging your phone, then reboot into recovery, select Advanced/Wipe Battery Stats and then unplug and reboot
if there's no improvement so far
- see if there's app running always in the background
- look in CyanogenMod settings/Interface/LED notifications/Advanced make sure radom is not ticked
 
dna765mb
Old
#2623  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2011
sorry, i'm new here in root world. may give the compeletly step for this ROM. because i search in google the tutor make me confuse. thanks before.
 
mrozilla
Old
(Last edited by mrozilla; 30th August 2011 at 05:31 PM.)
#2624  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 108
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpliFFdu95240 View Post
1. Do I need to add this line:
Code:
Select Code
#Drain battery fix
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
chmod u+s /system/bin/charger
mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
Is it enough to charge the battery and Wipe Battery Stats do?
To charge the battery once fully charged, or connect a few times?

I have a phone call from two weeks whether to do the Wipe Battery Stats? Immediately after purchasing the original updated the ROM to the latest version and flash CM7. Battery keeps me about 14h (from 08:00 to 22:00)

2. Does each flash CM7 from the beginning together with the "Wipe data / factory reset" the battery is calibrated anew, as if we used the "Wipe Battery Stats"?
 
ronaldvalles
Old
#2625  
ronaldvalles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 683
Posts: 548
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Caracas
Wink suggestions for improvements

Good afternoon, I suggest that minicm7 lacks a little more fluency and performance such as the ROM minicm6 but the truth is very good work some bugs as battery draining, slow despite the last update of the otherwise this would be one of the best rom I hope the next update is solved,

thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldvalles For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rooterdam
Old
#2626  
rooterdam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 250
Posts: 694
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna765mb View Post
sorry, i'm new here in root world. may give the compeletly step for this ROM. because i search in google the tutor make me confuse. thanks before.
Include the words of you´r device and Superoneclick.

Allso download terminal emulator from market.

And read the AAIS thread.

EDIT: or did you mean JUST the installing of custom ROM?
At every first post in just about every thread there is an explanation of the procedure.
 
matmutant
Old
#2627  
matmutant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3374
Posts: 2,742
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ~/
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrozilla View Post
1. Do I need to add this line:
Code:
Select Code
#Drain battery fix
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
chmod u+s /system/bin/charger
mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
Is it enough to charge the battery and Wipe Battery Stats do?
To charge the battery once fully charged, or connect a few times?

I have a phone call from two weeks whether to do the Wipe Battery Stats? Immediately after purchasing the original updated the ROM to the latest version and flash CM7. Battery keeps me about 14h (from 08:00 to 22:00)

2. Does each flash CM7 from the beginning together with the "Wipe data / factory reset" the battery is calibrated anew, as if we used the "Wipe Battery Stats"?
no need to install any fix for battery.
when you install a new custom rom you should wipe battery stat, then full charge, unplug and rewipe battery stat
Moto G running Android 4.4.2 KK CM11 /!\ twitter ~ Blog : Andrux&me /!\
Bug Hunter for : Render Kernel, and AcDisplay
supported devices:
 

Motorola : Moto G (falcon)
RC-FAQ ; CM11 DeBug Thread

Xperia: X10mini (robyn); X10miniPRO (mimmi); X8/W8 (shakira)
MiniCM10: MiniFAQ
MiniCM9: MiniFAQ
MiniCM7: MiniFAQ
i don't have power of ubiquity : if you want me to answer, please quote me or mention me using "@matmutant" in the post
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ChavitoArg
Old
#2628  
ChavitoArg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 588
Posts: 1,129
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy46 View Post
Sorry guys
but I have a problem with Market.I can not find it. Can somebody help?
Thank you
Log in to your gmail account - sorry for my bad english



Sent from my E10a using XDA App
Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)




Previous devices:
Galaxy S2, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia X10 Mini.
 
eddychu74
Old
#2629  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jan 2011
Greetings everyone, this rom is great, I have a device LiveView but not working properly in this rom and the original firmware 2.1 to run perfect, Can anyone help me, thanks.
 
russoleonida
Old
#2630  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 243
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant View Post
no need to install any fix for battery.
when you install a new custom rom you should wipe battery stat, then full charge, unplug and rewipe battery stat
2 times wiping battery stats?

Sent from my X10mini using XDA Premium App

Tags
minicm7, x10 mini gingerbread, x10 mini minicm7
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes