[GSM] CyanogenMod 10.2 Experimental Builds
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is a preview build of CyanogenMod 10.2
(Grab the builds that start with "cm-10.2-")
Google Apps: 1
(Make sure you grab the correct version, for CyanogenMod 10.2 / Android 4.3.0)
Note: this firmware uses the same partition layout as CyanogenMod 10.1 nightly builds.
- Do a Nandroid Backup!
- Install the firmware using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Addon
- Bootanimation looks weird for the first few seconds.
- Still image capture from the front camera doesn't work.
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
Note that this is a preview release and non-device specific bugs will not be accepted. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.
Use these commands to get a logcat and dmesg
adb logcat > logcat.txt (wait for a few seconds then press Ctrl + C)
adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
- humberos, sbradymobile, jt1134, pawitp and everyone else involved in coding and debugging.