HTC Jade very low in-call volume .. SOLVED

Search This thread

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
Hi ,,, i have big problem with my htc jade ( Touch 3G )
since i used hard-spl and updated to wm 6.5 the in-call volume is very low !!!! and i tried many roms but i still have this problem ,, even that in-call volume is set to maximum
i tried to search and found people having the same problem with htc jade and other htc phones but with no useful solution :S:S
so any one know any information about this issue please help
Thx

Last edited:

jm_rave

Sep 8, 2010
Porto
Hi, have same problem but happens between jade calls.
When I dial to other devices in-call sound is normal!!!

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
found solution :D

i have this problem with all phones ,,, but i managed to have solution by searching ...
i replaced the original AudioPara3.csv file with another one which only change the earpiece volume without affecting speakers :D and another cab called Volume_cc and changed some registry values and my phone works fine for couple of days now :D:D
u can try it on your own risk .....
1) install the Volume_cc.cab to phone storage
2) change registry values ... HKEY_CURRENT_USER/ControlPanel/SoundCategories/InCall
you will find InitVol registry ,, just change the value to 4
and do the same thing with InCall2 and InCall4
3) using resco explorer or total commander show hidden file in windows directory ,, replace the audioPara3.csv file buy the new one after you uncheck on read only and hidden in properties
4) soft reset ,, and it's done :D
again if any one want to try this it is on your own risk ,,, and it will be better if you made copy of the original AudioPara.csv file ,,,,, and if you wanna undo all this thing you can reverse all this steps or simply do hard reset
I HOPE IT HELPS :D:D:D

Attachments

• AudioPara3.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 450
  • Volume_CC.cab
    2.2 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: edsousa

woifi115

Jul 14, 2009
yesss yesss yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. It works.

I wanted to buy a new one just because i was tired of saying "hääääääää whaaaaaat hääääääääää i can't hear you".

I searched more than 1/2 year for a solution but now it happened: it works :D

thanks a lot!!!

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo

I wanted to buy a new one just because i was tired of saying "hääääääää whaaaaaat hääääääääää i can't hear you".

thanks a lot!!!

i really had the same problem ,, and i was about to by new phone but after alot of searching i found this solution :D
and i'm really happy that i could help u :D:D

Reactions: woifi115

egymaro

Nov 27, 2009
ِAlexandria
wowwwwwww :D finally it got fixed , thnxxxxxx
i used to have this problem with my jade , even i bought yesterday a new internal ear piece and after i installed it i didnt feel a big difference, but now its cool :) thnxxxx again

AZAZEL1981

Aug 6, 2010
error not solved

Hi,

i tried this solution and i can't change the audiopara3 file since i cant replace (it's a system file), i'm using resco explorer...

thanks anyway...:confused:

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
Hi,

i tried this solution and i can't change the audiopara3 file since i cant replace (it's a system file), i'm using resco explorer...

thanks anyway...:confused:

using resco explorer or total commander show hidden file in windows directory ,, replace the audioPara3.csv file buy the new one after you uncheck on read only and hidden in properties
so by resco explorer select propertied and uncheck read only and hidden .... if u can't find audiopara3 file in windows directory press menu>option>general>browser and uncheck hide system files and then try to make it unhidden and not read only after that u can replace it >>> soft reset and it's done :D

KA Kueh

Dec 23, 2003
Hi,

I have manage to increase the in-call volume via the method above but after a few days in the middle of a call it went silent. I thought that i might be network related but even after a soft reset there is still no in-call volume but after sometime it came back but then would go off in a middle of a call. Speaker phone works as well as bluetooth works. What would be the problem? Thanks.

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
Hi,

I have manage to increase the in-call volume via the method above but after a few days in the middle of a call it went silent. I thought that i might be network related but even after a soft reset there is still no in-call volume but after sometime it came back but then would go off in a middle of a call. Speaker phone works as well as bluetooth works. What would be the problem? Thanks.

um using this method for couple of months now and it works well for me ... i really don't know !!! and it is a tweak in some registry values so it is risky :(
if u wanna undo it u can do hard reset ... um sorry i couldn't help :(:(

KA Kueh

Dec 23, 2003
um using this method for couple of months now and it works well for me ... i really don't know !!! and it is a tweak in some registry values so it is risky :(
if u wanna undo it u can do hard reset ... um sorry i couldn't help :(:(

Hi,
Did the hard reset and it was back to normal but after applying the registry setting and the cab the same thing happened again after a few calls. Once the in-call became silent it would be like that for all subsequent calls and no number of soft reset will help.

ecoli

Sep 30, 2007
i have this problem with all phones ,,, but i managed to have solution by searching ...
i replaced the original AudioPara3.csv file with another one which only change the earpiece volume without affecting speakers :D and another cab called Volume_cc and changed some registry values and my phone works fine for couple of days now :D:D
2) change registry values ... HKEY_CURRENT_USER/ControlPanel/SoundCategories/InCall
3) using resco explorer or total commander show hidden file in windows directory ,, replace the audioPara3.csv file buy the new one after you uncheck on read only and hidden in properties
again if any one want to try this it is on your own risk ,,, and it will be better if you made copy of the original AudioPara.csv file ,,,,, and if you wanna undo all this thing you can reverse all this steps or simply do hard reset

It doesn't work in my phone. The volume is too low. Please help me!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    found solution :D

thanks a lot!!!

i really had the same problem ,, and i was about to by new phone but after alot of searching i found this solution :D
    and i'm really happy that i could help u :D:D