we have a module for x10 (undervolt module) and it is specific to baseband:
Compiled tun.ko, cifs.ko and slow-work.ko modules for our Xperia Play.
unzip the attached file and
adb push tun.ko /sdcard/
adb push slow-work.ko /sdcard/
adb push cifs.ko /sdcard/
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
cp /sdcard/tun.ko /system/lib/modules/
cp /sdcard/slow-work.ko /system/lib/modules/
cp /sdcard/cifs.ko /system/lib/modules/
chmod 644 tun.ko
chmod 644 slow-work.ko
chmod 644 cifs.ko
to mount a share (example, use your own parameters):
# mount -t cifs -o username=USER,password=PASSWORD //192.168.1.5/music /sdcard/music
Or use cifs manager from Market
GSCRIPT VERSION by FrAsErTaG
Link: click here
1) if you already use gscript skip to step 3
2) install gscript from market, create a folder on sdcard called gscript
3) extract files from archive to gscript folder on sdcard
4) load gscript press menu, select add script, then select load script
5) MAKE SURE SU is ticked, then run script
6) Enjoy streaming mp3's and avi's from your home/work pc's to your phone
7) Click the thank you button for FrAsErTaG for the gscript.
ADDED! New modules for firmware 4.0.A.2.364 for testing. Input is needed from ARC/NEO/PLAY if it is working, as I only have the Play, and no new firmware ..
insmod /system/lib/modules/slow-work.ko insmod /system/lib/modules/tun.ko /system/xbin/openvpn_orig $*
cd /system/xbin mv openvpn openvpn_orig vi openvpn # here paste the content above and save chmod 755 openvpn
I am looking for the tun.ko module only as I want to use VPNC widget to access my company's network via a cisco VPN.
I have an xperia neo, standard ROM 2.3.3, root, locked bootloader and build 4.0.A.2.368, Kernel-Version 126.96.36.199-perf.
It is a german version.
Can I try this tun.ko which is for the xperia play without ruining my system and if so how can I do this?
As an Android newcomer I would need some detailed instruction as I only dealt with windows and windows mobile so far.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|