just for your info - maybe it helps somebody:
after some days of trying i found the shortmessages (with tel-number etc.) and some other stuff in a file:
1. Explore your phone with Windows Phone Device Manager
2. goto \Application Data\
3. Add "\Microsoft" to the path (under the file-explorer logo)
4. goto Outlook\Stores\DeviceStore
5. Rename "store.vol" to something like "store.vol.txt" (it is mandatory to rename this file - without this step the file is in use by outlook)
6. extract it (drag n drop)
7. run perl script (#perl test.pl store.vol.txt)
8. See output
Maybe one of you could build a backup application or something like that!
Link to perl script:
Original source of script:
Don't know if you've seen it:
ALL emails and other messages + contact-pictures + signature (three sizes) (just edit the file extension to .html or .jpeg - hex edit helps to find what is right )
\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
-> TabsStorage.bin: Opened tabs from internet explorer (where are the cookies?! )
ALL Facebook-Information (if app is installed), including messages, pictures, notifications etc. etc.
Wifi & GSM Data when features is enabled in WP7-preferences (encrypted?! don't know..)
Much more to come...