You can try to flash your device with the SD_Card Flash method look for it here:
1. Download the original rom for your device that was installed at the beginnig you bought the device with.
2. Extract all the contents of the installer file (winrar or a similar prog.)
3. navigate to the extracted original rom (RUU_signed.nbh)
4. Rename the file to ARTEIMG.nbh and put it in the root of your storage card
5. put the card back in to your device and hold down the voice button after you press the power button.
6. Now your bootloader should show up and check for the ARTEIMG.nbh on your storage card.
7. Slide down the volume button and it should begin to flash your device.
8. After flashing process is finished. Power device off and do a hard reset.
If your device is working again and you need further help for unlocking your device (Super-CID) to flash custom roms pm me or post in this topic.