Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Best aria case

OP asifryan

12th May 2011, 05:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
I have a fat rubber case for my aria. Does anyone have a rubberized slick looking case they would recommend?

sent from my cm 7 aria
12th May 2011, 08:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 799

3,037 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asifryan

I have a fat rubber case for my aria. Does anyone have a rubberized slick looking case they would recommend?

sent from my cm 7 aria

You try to find it on ebay, I think you 'll find a variety of rubber case for your device and the price is quite affordable
14th May 2011, 12:11 AM   |  #3  
Flag Palos Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got my girlfriend a Amzer TPU case, I have the same kind on my Tbolt

http://www.amzer.com/Amzer-Luxe-Argy...rey-P88562.htm
25th May 2011, 09:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sheridan
Thanks Meter: 150

832 posts
Donate to Me
More
I bought a $4 silicone case from amazon that seems to be working quite well. It doesnt quite fit as snug as I'd like though, but it keeps the profile small and its easy to get out of my pocket.
6th March 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
More
Case
Yeah..i think silicon case is better..
7th March 2012, 05:54 PM   |  #6  
Flag Padua
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am now using a soft pouch, I think it's better than a silicone case because it protects also the screen and it's not "sticky" like silicone cases are (I always found difficult to put the phone into the jeans' pocket when I am sitting if I use a TPU case)... You could try a pouch and see if you like it
16th March 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #7  
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 20

221 posts
More
Thanks for the ideas on cases. I have thought about getting one but never sure which are cheap and rip easy or whatnot.
1st April 2012, 03:45 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 21

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Eater

I am now using a soft pouch, I think it's better than a silicone case because it protects also the screen and it's not "sticky" like silicone cases are (I always found difficult to put the phone into the jeans' pocket when I am sitting if I use a TPU case)... You could try a pouch and see if you like it

I agree. There is a htc branded leather pouch at expansys.com. i wore out my first. I reordered one.

Sent from my Liberty using xda premium
16th April 2012, 04:13 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
More
How fat is it? I have a rubber case also but I don't consider it fat. I have not seen any case for this phone also.

Sent from my Liberty using XDA
23rd April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #10  
Flag Norton, VA
Thanks Meter: 193

817 posts
More
I bought a $7 silicone case from my local ATT store and this thing is the best. It fits nice and snug, and is easy to remove if need be. Of course, I wear carpenter jeans so the slight stickiness doesn't bother me. AFAIK tho, I believe they stopped selling it in my area so that may be the case everywhere.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread