- gX Switches support : a quick rest widget can be added to a gX Switches widget.
- gX Switches new project, searching for beta testers here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27997567
- few bug fixes
- preparing application for more widget features, coming soon!
- New ONE BUTTON REST MODE: quicker than Shush!, you can select a rest mode when you use VOL- button to turn on silent mode. A popup will be shown for few seconds, and if you want to activate it,you can with VOL- only. Please see screenshots in this thread.
1.3.1 - 1.3.3
- Bugfix for holidays feature
- A NEW WIDGET to launch rest mode/cancel it or popup a panel to choose the rest duration
- Can now add up to 4 blacklists when basic features are not activated
- Auto deactivation changed from 3 days to 5 days when basic features are not activated
- New option: Gmail contact groups, to select groups in the blacklists
- Bug fixes with sound volume on Force Ringing and One Beep modes
- Test options to ensure compatibility with Google payment services, for options
- German translation, in beta version!
1.2 & 1.1
- Bug fix with an experimental workaround for few people who experienced ring problems when blacklisting.
- Night mode can now control Wifi and Bluetooth connections, to save battery.
- Minor bug in Number detection engine when local prefix is void.
- First stable release!
- Number detection engine rewriten to reach better performances (speed problem for some users)
- Security update, the app must be installed from Google Market only.
- The beta phase will finish in a week. Next version will be 1.0.
- minor user interface improovements
- bug fix for screen rotation during refresh in the features green screen, thanks to a user stack trace.
- enhanced recognition of local/international phone numbers, with a new parameter: local prefix
- new "Sleep late" option in the Night Mode to allow people to set bed time after midnight
We are searching for Deutsch and Japanese translators who want to offer their help to translate this application in these languages.
- improoved security
- buying option screen is now stable
- minor UI fixes
- log listing fix