Flash 10.3.185.22 Hulufied BRDizzled [UPDATE: 5/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
Alrighty Xoomers! Here ya go. Just a quickie. Uninstall Flash. Install the BRDizzled version for Flash 10.3.185.22 Huluness!

NOTE: You must change your browser "UA String" to "desktop" to watch Hulu.

NOTE: IT'S NOT CONFIRMED, BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO BE RUNNING HC 3.1 FOR THIS VERSION. It is optimized for tegra hardware acceleration, which was enabled in HC 3.1.

Flash 10.3.128.22 Hulu Modded

Flash 10.3 Hulu Modded (OLD)

Last edited:

flombs

Apr 25, 2011
Sydney
So this is basically Flash, right, BRD? This could be flashed through clockwork?

Hmmm....what's a side load?

Last edited:

andr0id23

Oct 23, 2010
Northern Minnesota, U.S.A.
I'm not a fan of Hulu, never have been. This is the 2nd time I've ever tried a mod to allow Hulu, but I get the same thing I always have "Sorry, this video isn't supported on your platform". Not sure if I was supposed to do anything else beside uninstall market flash, install the modded flash, and pull up hulu. That's all I did. As I said, I'm not interested in Hulu, so not gonna mess around with it, but I figured I'd try it out. Just lettin ya know in case it helps.

gerald410

Jun 6, 2010
HINESVILLE GA
Works great here thx BRD, did you change the browser's UA string to desktop in the browser's setting? I'm using the stock browser. Just need a zip which makes the change persistent now.

Last edited:

Mandelbrot.Benoit

Nov 12, 2010
Missoula
Perfect! Thanks. Just streamed a Beavis and Butthead and it looked great. I loaded up Bigndad's theme with the uastring as desktop default and its made life much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alrighty Xoomers! Here ya go. Just a quickie. Uninstall Flash. Install the BRDizzled version for Flash 10.3.185.22 Huluness!

NOTE: You must change your browser "UA String" to "desktop" to watch Hulu.

NOTE: IT'S NOT CONFIRMED, BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO BE RUNNING HC 3.1 FOR THIS VERSION. It is optimized for tegra hardware acceleration, which was enabled in HC 3.1.

Flash 10.3.128.22 Hulu Modded

Flash 10.3 Hulu Modded (OLD)
    No, they didn't. I'll update my OP to indicate that. thx
    • Uninstall Flash
    • Copy modified version to SD and install
    • In the browser URL bar type: about:debug
    • Settings>Debug>UAString> Change UA to Desktop
    Works great for me in Honeycomb browser, did not work in Hulu app.

Great work though, keep it up!
    OG droid UD 3.3 deprimed kernel overclocked to 1200 far from perfect in the browser
    works a little better in the hulu app

still needs alot of work (video stops sound continues )

flashed back to caynogenmod 6.12 plays alot smoother. wow