Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Updated-8/6/11] Htc Incredible S android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update & ROM links[Must]

Tip us?
 
CHBONIFAZ
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2009
PLEASE, I NEED THE RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe
IN THE OTHER POST DONT FOUND.
THAN YOU.
 
djroobs
Old
#22  
djroobs's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 379
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHBONIFAZ View Post
PLEASE, I NEED THE RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe
IN THE OTHER POST DONT FOUND.
THAN YOU.
i already added it here

Rocking with my HTC Bravo,Vivo,Sensation & Evo 3D

www.radiogooongoon.com
 
NardVa
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 691
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by djroobs View Post
i already added it here
The link you posted is expired/dead.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA Premium App
 
CHBONIFAZ
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by djroobs View Post
i already added it here
please i need the asian rom RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe
thank you.
 
NardVa
Old
#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 691
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHBONIFAZ View Post
please i need the asian rom RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe
thank you.

I was looking for it myself and found it. Here you go.


RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed


http://www.fileserve.com/file/e8mbWvQ


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0JQI4JH
The Following User Says Thank You to NardVa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
djroobs
Old
#26  
djroobs's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 379
Join Date: Feb 2011
RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe

new link added..thnx mate

Rocking with my HTC Bravo,Vivo,Sensation & Evo 3D

www.radiogooongoon.com
 
kelvinka
Old
#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by djroobs View Post
RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed.exe

new link added..thnx mate
Can't download due to non-US region.....any other web storage?

Thanks!!!
 
kuba28ms
Old
#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 144
Join Date: Apr 2007
Need 2.12.720.5 version for Indian Store
who has Please Add Ruu Version
 
monsterbug
Old
#29  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 39
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
I was looking for it myself and found it. Here you go.


RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_2.12.707.5_Rad io_20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M_release_190036 _signed


http://www.fileserve.com/file/e8mbWvQ


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D0JQI4JH
both link is not working...
 
djroobs
Old
#30  
djroobs's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 379
Join Date: Feb 2011
http://dl.dbank.com/c0ar385y3s here it is

Rocking with my HTC Bravo,Vivo,Sensation & Evo 3D

www.radiogooongoon.com

Thread Tools
Display Modes