Questions on GT?
I am a xoom owner since launch and am very very pleased with it. I have not done the 3.1 update yet, because I still have to re-do all my themeing for the update.
I am thinking about returning the xoom for the GT10.1
I see mixed information on the galaxy tab everywhere I go. I know it has a proprietary USB port.
My questions are:
1. Will it have an SD Card slot? I love using the SD Slot on my xoom.
2. Will it have USB Host? This is a HUGE + for the xoom, I am hoping the GTab has one.
3. What hardware ports and buttons are on it
4. How much heat is generated under very heavy load? I know the xoom heats up at the bottom right, where is the heat on the GTAB?
5. How does it feel in your hands compared to a xoom? (IO Owners)
6. How is the build quality compared to a xoom? (IO Owners)
7. Can Touchwiz be removed?
Anything I should know about making a switch from a xoom to a gtab?