Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Questions] & [Answers] For (Nearly) All Your Galaxy Tab Problems.

Tip us?

babu39
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up galaxy tab 7 ics 4

Please send link on latest overcome for my tab. Tyvm

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Please send link on latest overcome for my tab. Tyvm

fortressevil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy phone--exclamation mark---computer sign and an android icon with "power reset or unkn

it all started when i use odin3 to root my galaxy tab.... Odin3 stuck at setup connection for at least 3 hours so i unplugged my tab~ and thats when the phone--exclamation mark---computer sign showed up and i panicked after pressing the boot button a trillion times....and nothing happens....then after reading a few threads i found that after unplugging the tab, press power + Vol up down and when the screen turn black, release the power button and hold on to Vol button... while replug-in the usb to G tab.... but it doesnt work on my device at all.... the screen just change to a android icon with "power reset or unknown upload mode" beside it.... i tried to reboot but it just keep switching the two scene above!! What can i do???

alroger
Old
Thanks Meter 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortressevil View Post
it all started when i use odin3 to root my galaxy tab.... Odin3 stuck at setup connection for at least 3 hours so i unplugged my tab~ and thats when the phone--exclamation mark---computer sign showed up and i panicked after pressing the boot button a trillion times....and nothing happens....then after reading a few threads i found that after unplugging the tab, press power + Vol up down and when the screen turn black, release the power button and hold on to Vol button... while replug-in the usb to G tab.... but it doesnt work on my device at all.... the screen just change to a android icon with "power reset or unknown upload mode" beside it.... i tried to reboot but it just keep switching the two scene above!! What can i do???
You gotta use vol down for download mode and fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab.

- Tapatalk - SGT-P1000N - CM9 RC0 -
[TAB] Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" P1000N p1n
[ROM][OmniROM][4.4.4 KitKat] with [Xposed]

agussuginantra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How to check hardware acceleration if its activated in galaxy tab,, i am using ics,, thx

alroger
Old
Thanks Meter 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by agussuginantra View Post
How to check hardware acceleration if its activated in galaxy tab,, i am using ics,, thx
There are 2 things to check. 3d games... you should have that. And video/audio hw codecs. You are not going to have all those codecs like with a samsung rom, cause we are using Opensource AOSP. In a player like mx player it will tell ya if using software or hw. Well made mp4s should be fully hw accell.

fortressevil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab??

THANKS for replaying....fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab?? can u explain fully~ or post the all the steps~ cause i really can't get it....

alroger
Old
Thanks Meter 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortressevil View Post
THANKS for replaying....fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab?? can u explain fully~ or post the all the steps~ cause i really can't get it....
The guides are in the 1st post. Try studying the gingerbread flash.

kiki_kc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi!
I have Galaxy P7500 and after rooting, ROM is nearly full, the rest is only 11.7 Mb. I tried to delete some apps, but nothing has changed. Ti bckp still showing that the 596Mb of memory is used. After rooting I only installed sdmaid and BusyBox. I still have the stock ROM. What went wrong?

priyana
Old
Thanks Meter 1247
wrong forum.
This is the Galaxy Tab 7" Original forum.
There is one for Galaxy Tab 10.1", go look for it.

ammad53
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default help needed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post24850424

Tags
bad answers, look elsewhere