FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[Questions] & [Answers] For (Nearly) All Your Galaxy Tab Problems.

2,327 posts
Thanks Meter: 452

By k0sh, Senior Member on 14th May 2011, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2012, 03:33 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up galaxy tab 7 ics 4
Please send link on latest overcome for my tab. Tyvm

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Please send link on latest overcome for my tab. Tyvm

11th February 2012, 04:07 PM |#82  

More
Unhappy phone--exclamation mark---computer sign and an android icon with "power reset or unkn
it all started when i use odin3 to root my galaxy tab.... Odin3 stuck at setup connection for at least 3 hours so i unplugged my tab~ and thats when the phone--exclamation mark---computer sign showed up and i panicked after pressing the boot button a trillion times....and nothing happens....then after reading a few threads i found that after unplugging the tab, press power + Vol up down and when the screen turn black, release the power button and hold on to Vol button... while replug-in the usb to G tab.... but it doesnt work on my device at all.... the screen just change to a android icon with "power reset or unknown upload mode" beside it.... i tried to reboot but it just keep switching the two scene above!! What can i do???
11th February 2012, 05:17 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 1,864

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortressevil

it all started when i use odin3 to root my galaxy tab.... Odin3 stuck at setup connection for at least 3 hours so i unplugged my tab~ and thats when the phone--exclamation mark---computer sign showed up and i panicked after pressing the boot button a trillion times....and nothing happens....then after reading a few threads i found that after unplugging the tab, press power + Vol up down and when the screen turn black, release the power button and hold on to Vol button... while replug-in the usb to G tab.... but it doesnt work on my device at all.... the screen just change to a android icon with "power reset or unknown upload mode" beside it.... i tried to reboot but it just keep switching the two scene above!! What can i do???

You gotta use vol down for download mode and fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab.

- Tapatalk - SGT-P1000N - CM9 RC0 -
12th February 2012, 05:22 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to check hardware acceleration if its activated in galaxy tab,, i am using ics,, thx
12th February 2012, 07:18 PM |#85  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agussuginantra

How to check hardware acceleration if its activated in galaxy tab,, i am using ics,, thx

There are 2 things to check. 3d games... you should have that. And video/audio hw codecs. You are not going to have all those codecs like with a samsung rom, cause we are using Opensource AOSP. In a player like mx player it will tell ya if using software or hw. Well made mp4s should be fully hw accell.

27th February 2012, 05:20 AM |#86  

More
fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab??
THANKS for replaying....fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab?? can u explain fully~ or post the all the steps~ cause i really can't get it....
28th February 2012, 04:22 PM |#87  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortressevil

THANKS for replaying....fully flash the correct stock rom for your tab?? can u explain fully~ or post the all the steps~ cause i really can't get it....

The guides are in the 1st post. Try studying the gingerbread flash.

5th April 2012, 05:00 PM |#88  

More
Hi!
I have Galaxy P7500 and after rooting, ROM is nearly full, the rest is only 11.7 Mb. I tried to delete some apps, but nothing has changed. Ti bckp still showing that the 596Mb of memory is used. After rooting I only installed sdmaid and BusyBox. I still have the stock ROM. What went wrong?
10th April 2012, 01:31 AM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 1,271

More
wrong forum.
This is the Galaxy Tab 7" Original forum.
There is one for Galaxy Tab 10.1", go look for it.
14th April 2012, 06:44 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help needed
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post24850424
15th April 2012, 10:02 PM |#91  

More
Kindly Request To Help Me How To Root GT - P1000
Hello Technicians

i would like to know how can i root my GT P1000. searching the ways on internet . but i can't find it anymore.
i also don't know how to do it.
so kindly request you to direct the ways step by step.

Here all about my device

Firmware Version

Bseband Version
P1000DXJPE

Kernel Version
root@DELL1126#2

Build number
GINGERBREAD.DXJPJ

regards
myanmargunner

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread