scripts to get Google Voice working on Honeycomb
Just thought I'd share these adb scripts (for Windows), since I use them when installing new ROMs. I use Honeycomb builds, but I think these should work on most any Nook Color android build.
This requires you have Google Voice running properly on your android phone or other device.
Extract the two scripts to a folder on your computer. Use at your own risk and all that.
(1a) Install Google Voice from Market, but DO NOT START IT!
(1b) If you've already tried starting it, delete all the data for the app.
(2) Have your phone connected and ready for adb.
(3) Run google_voice_1.cmd (this pulls the necessary folder/files).
(4) Connect your Nook Color and have it ready for adb.
(5) Run google_voice_2.cmd (this pushes the necessary folder/files you just nabbed from your phone to your NC).
(6) Now you can start Google Voice on your Nook.
(7) Make sure you allow the account permissions. Android should prompt you for this when you start the app.
Hope this can save time for someone else, too!