FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

 View Poll Results: What would you like in rom by default?

A. Aero theme
 
148 Vote(s)
21.83%
A. Aero Black theme
 
210 Vote(s)
30.97%
B. Fully rooted
 
390 Vote(s)
57.52%
B. More secure
 
114 Vote(s)
16.81%
C. HTC connection setup, perhaps other apps
 
295 Vote(s)
43.51%
C. None at all
 
34 Vote(s)
5.01%
D. HTC rings package
 
217 Vote(s)
32.01%
D. None ring by HTC
 
49 Vote(s)
7.23%
E. HTC wallpapers package
 
181 Vote(s)
26.70%
E. Replaced by transparent png
 
88 Vote(s)
12.98%
E. None wallpaper from HTC
 
46 Vote(s)
6.78%
F. All Microsoft default rings, wallpapers etc.
 
195 Vote(s)
28.76%
F. Wallpapers replaced by transparent png
 
86 Vote(s)
12.68%
F. The most pure/light as possible
 
123 Vote(s)
18.14%
G. HOME=Search, WIN=Home page
 
120 Vote(s)
17.70%
G. HOME=Home page, WIN=Search
 
206 Vote(s)
30.38%
H. Radio don't need headphone to work
 
123 Vote(s)
18.14%
H. Radio need it but option for switch is here
 
153 Vote(s)
22.57%
I. If no Mango beta2 a good NoDo version
 
193 Vote(s)
28.47%
I. Or a more functional beta1 with more stuff
 
176 Vote(s)
25.96%
J. Forgotten question option 1
 
17 Vote(s)
2.51%
J. Forgotten question option 2
 
21 Vote(s)
3.10%
"Do what you want!" ^^
 
217 Vote(s)
32.01%

[ROM] I love DFT (7392 ROOTED) [YukiXDA] [26/06]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By YukiXDA, Guest on 16th May 2011, 01:47 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th August 2011, 02:14 PM |#2311  
Blame73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
I'm sure Yuki and XBmod will explain everything we have to do tomorrow in the OP (how to install, how to update, how not to lose data...) so, maybe, we just should let them 'work'

Yuki, it's time for you to open a paypal account

A cold beer is the least I could offer!
 
 
YukiXDA
25th August 2011, 02:15 PM |#2312  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075

will it be possible for either yourself or another dev to make a flashable mango rom from your base rom that has SD card support?

So to be clear for myself and others, an updatable rom will be released by yourself for development purposes that doesn't currently have SD support which would allow others to build on you an xbs work?

With regards to the backup program, I'll test that as soon as possible, as long as locations haven't changed and we still have full access then as far as I know it should work..

I will try to be clear as possible:

- The rom has SD card support, all works well until Mango so it will be totally usuable in 7403 and better than old roms released before with such new stuff and feature. So it's not only for developement purpose.

- These features will be uploaded to the rom by the update system, so at base rom is the most pure as possible, you choose what you add

- The packages you send change the rom itslef so it stays in place even after a reset, to remove them you send a specific removal package

- The sd card don't work after mango because there is an incompatibility between mango whith specific modules for leo which have to been changed

- But the goal is not for devs to build an 7720 which works, the goal is to let dev find by this system how send a new modules and replace oem files which need changes. Because this problem or another could happen when a new update. So you won't have to flash a new rom, just send a package.

- It's exactly like other devices, when samsung had problems to upgrade to 7392 a package was made to solve these problems, developpers here become their own oem and microsoft support for leo.
Last edited by YukiXDA; 25th August 2011 at 02:30 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2011, 02:31 PM |#2313  
Starfury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Wales
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXDA

I will try to be clear as possible:

- The rom has SD card support, all works well until Mango so it will be totally usuable in 7403 and better than old roms released before with such new stuff and feature. So it's not only for developement purpose.

- These features will be uploaded to the rom by the update system, so at base rom is the most pure as possible, you choose what you add

- The packages you send change the rom itslef so it stays in place even after a reset, to remove them you send a specific removal package

- The sd card don't work after mango because there is an incompatibility between mango whith specific modules for leo which have to been changed

- But the goal is not for devs to build an 7720 which works, the goal is to let dev find by this system how send a new modules and replace oem files which need changes. Because this problem or another could happen when a new update. So you won't have to flash a new rom, just send a package.

- It's exactly like other devices, when samsung had problems to upgrade to 7392 a package was made to solve these problems, developpers here become their own oem and microsoft support for leo.

Ahhh I get you now... thank you
25th August 2011, 02:51 PM |#2314  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfury

... thank you

we have a button for that
25th August 2011, 03:09 PM |#2315  
iba21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 1,544
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfouto

anwsere? why's that? Can you explain instead of artificial generic answers?

Who created HSPL? Cant you just evaluate the contribution that everyone gives instead of just talk rubish? Are you the type of person that dont do a thing but love to say bad things of people who actually work and contribute?

Cotulla

not dft

cotulla creates hspl for wm6.5 cooked roms..
25th August 2011, 03:15 PM |#2316  
Rick_1995's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Whoville
Thanks Meter: 3,060
 
More
I dunno if it serves much purpose, but here goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotulla

WP7 lock cards via internal SD2.0 protection feature (CMD42). It's done inside SD card.
So after removing card from WP7 phone, you need find device which can detect that card is locked and which can apply force erase to it.
Unfortunately, most device can't handle this feature.

WP7 on LEO is using unlocked card to allow use Android / other OS together with WP7.

Houston, we have a problem.
25th August 2011, 03:16 PM |#2317  
iba21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 1,544
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXDA

There will be another Yuki for sure
I'm replaceable, our rom and concept we will release tomorrow not

that's what i mean when i said 'i know why you are doing this'
sure, it's normally, you'll leave when you'll create the pure upgrading system on hd2, than, another one people will creates all the mods

you are a great person

oh, dear, what phone will you buy after hd2? because i'd want your cooking for the future! ahah
25th August 2011, 03:29 PM |#2318  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iba21

Cotulla

not dft

cotulla creates hspl for wm6.5 cooked roms..

cotulla belongs to dft. Besides HSPL is not only usefull for 6.5 roms...
25th August 2011, 03:31 PM |#2319  
Starfury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Wales
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by notlesss

we have a button for that

at least you didnt say "theres an app for that"
25th August 2011, 03:39 PM |#2320  
m_mansour2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXDA

I will try to be clear as possible:

- The rom has SD card support, all works well until Mango so it will be totally usuable in 7403 and better than old roms released before with such new stuff and feature. So it's not only for developement purpose.

- These features will be uploaded to the rom by the update system, so at base rom is the most pure as possible, you choose what you add

- The packages you send change the rom itslef so it stays in place even after a reset, to remove them you send a specific removal package

- The sd card don't work after mango because there is an incompatibility between mango whith specific modules for leo which have to been changed

- But the goal is not for devs to build an 7720 which works, the goal is to let dev find by this system how send a new modules and replace oem files which need changes. Because this problem or another could happen when a new update. So you won't have to flash a new rom, just send a package.

- It's exactly like other devices, when samsung had problems to upgrade to 7392 a package was made to solve these problems, developpers here become their own oem and microsoft support for leo.




Originally Posted by Cotulla
WP7 lock cards via internal SD2.0 protection feature (CMD42). It's done inside SD card.
So after removing card from WP7 phone, you need find device which can detect that card is locked and which can apply force erase to it.
Unfortunately, most device can't handle this feature.

WP7 on LEO is using unlocked card to allow use Android / other OS together with WP7.





Thank you for this great effort you've done You and XBmod I think it's difficult without the use of SDRAM with the many and alot of programs that continue as well,
leaving Yuki will make us continue to use the HD2 WP7 is difficult
so now possible it is the time to buy HD7

we will miss you yuki
hope XBmod solv the SDCARD issue

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
25th August 2011, 03:48 PM |#2321  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
-never mind-
Last edited by notlesss; 25th August 2011 at 03:51 PM.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
leo hd2 wp7 nodo 7392, mango, updateable wp7
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes