Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,794 Members 47,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What would you like in rom by default?
A. Aero theme 148 21.83%
A. Aero Black theme 210 30.97%
B. Fully rooted 390 57.52%
B. More secure 114 16.81%
C. HTC connection setup, perhaps other apps 295 43.51%
C. None at all 34 5.01%
D. HTC rings package 217 32.01%
D. None ring by HTC 49 7.23%
E. HTC wallpapers package 181 26.70%
E. Replaced by transparent png 88 12.98%
E. None wallpaper from HTC 46 6.78%
F. All Microsoft default rings, wallpapers etc. 195 28.76%
F. Wallpapers replaced by transparent png 86 12.68%
F. The most pure/light as possible 123 18.14%
G. HOME=Search, WIN=Home page 120 17.70%
G. HOME=Home page, WIN=Search 206 30.38%
H. Radio don't need headphone to work 123 18.14%
H. Radio need it but option for switch is here 153 22.57%
I. If no Mango beta2 a good NoDo version 193 28.47%
I. Or a more functional beta1 with more stuff 176 25.96%
J. Forgotten question option 1 17 2.51%
J. Forgotten question option 2 21 3.10%
"Do what you want!" ^^ 217 32.01%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 678. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] I love DFT (7392 ROOTED) [YukiXDA] [26/06]

Tip us?

Blame73
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I'm sure Yuki and XBmod will explain everything we have to do tomorrow in the OP (how to install, how to update, how not to lose data...) so, maybe, we just should let them 'work'

Yuki, it's time for you to open a paypal account

A cold beer is the least I could offer!
Quote:

|| Phone ||||||| HTC HD2
|| MAGLDR |||||| 1.13
|| WP Mango |||| [ROM] HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom
|| Android ICS | [MAGLDR/SD] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA-SD V2.7
|| Radio ||||||| 2.15.50.14

|| Tablet |||||| Samsung Galaxy TAB 7"
|| Android GB || [ROM][GSM][4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds
YukiXDA Old
(Last edited by YukiXDA; 25th August 2011 at 02:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075 View Post
will it be possible for either yourself or another dev to make a flashable mango rom from your base rom that has SD card support?

So to be clear for myself and others, an updatable rom will be released by yourself for development purposes that doesn't currently have SD support which would allow others to build on you an xbs work?

With regards to the backup program, I'll test that as soon as possible, as long as locations haven't changed and we still have full access then as far as I know it should work..
I will try to be clear as possible:

- The rom has SD card support, all works well until Mango so it will be totally usuable in 7403 and better than old roms released before with such new stuff and feature. So it's not only for developement purpose.

- These features will be uploaded to the rom by the update system, so at base rom is the most pure as possible, you choose what you add

- The packages you send change the rom itslef so it stays in place even after a reset, to remove them you send a specific removal package

- The sd card don't work after mango because there is an incompatibility between mango whith specific modules for leo which have to been changed

- But the goal is not for devs to build an 7720 which works, the goal is to let dev find by this system how send a new modules and replace oem files which need changes. Because this problem or another could happen when a new update. So you won't have to flash a new rom, just send a package.

- It's exactly like other devices, when samsung had problems to upgrade to 7392 a package was made to solve these problems, developpers here become their own oem and microsoft support for leo.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Starfury
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXDA View Post

- The rom has SD card support, all works well until Mango so it will be totally usuable in 7403 and better than old roms released before with such new stuff and feature. So it's not only for developement purpose.

- These features will be uploaded to the rom by the update system, so at base rom is the most pure as possible, you choose what you add

- The packages you send change the rom itslef so it stays in place even after a reset, to remove them you send a specific removal package

- The sd card don't work after mango because there is an incompatibility between mango whith specific modules for leo which have to been changed

- But the goal is not for devs to build an 7720 which works, the goal is to let dev find by this system how send a new modules and replace oem files which need changes. Because this problem or another could happen when a new update. So you won't have to flash a new rom, just send a package.

- It's exactly like other devices, when samsung had problems to upgrade to 7392 a package was made to solve these problems, developpers here become their own oem and microsoft support for leo.
Ahhh I get you now... thank you
HTC HD2 - ROM: WP7.5 BTTFv2 build | SPL: HSPL2.08 | Radio: 2.15.50.04
HTC TytnII - ROM: Ultimate X-2 V10| SPL: 3.34 HardSPL | Radio: 1.71.09.01
HTC TytnI - ROM: Schaps 4.31 Full | SPL: 2.10 olipro | Radio: 1.54.07.00

notlesss
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfury View Post
... thank you
we have a button for that
-Notlesss
-HD7... "Leo"

Readme

iba21
Old
Thanks Meter 1,512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfouto View Post
anwsere? why's that? Can you explain instead of artificial generic answers?

Who created HSPL? Cant you just evaluate the contribution that everyone gives instead of just talk rubish? Are you the type of person that dont do a thing but love to say bad things of people who actually work and contribute?
Cotulla

not dft

cotulla creates hspl for wm6.5 cooked roms..

Rick_1995
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,055
I dunno if it serves much purpose, but here goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotulla View Post
WP7 lock cards via internal SD2.0 protection feature (CMD42). It's done inside SD card.
So after removing card from WP7 phone, you need find device which can detect that card is locked and which can apply force erase to it.
Unfortunately, most device can't handle this feature.

WP7 on LEO is using unlocked card to allow use Android / other OS together with WP7.
Houston, we have a problem.

iba21
Old
Thanks Meter 1,512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
There will be another Yuki for sure
I'm replaceable, our rom and concept we will release tomorrow not
that's what i mean when i said 'i know why you are doing this'
sure, it's normally, you'll leave when you'll create the pure upgrading system on hd2, than, another one people will creates all the mods

you are a great person

oh, dear, what phone will you buy after hd2? because i'd want your cooking for the future! ahah

tfouto
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by iba21 View Post
Cotulla

not dft

cotulla creates hspl for wm6.5 cooked roms..
cotulla belongs to dft. Besides HSPL is not only usefull for 6.5 roms...

Starfury
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by notlesss View Post
we have a button for that
at least you didnt say "theres an app for that"
HTC HD2 - ROM: WP7.5 BTTFv2 build | SPL: HSPL2.08 | Radio: 2.15.50.04
HTC TytnII - ROM: Ultimate X-2 V10| SPL: 3.34 HardSPL | Radio: 1.71.09.01
HTC TytnI - ROM: Schaps 4.31 Full | SPL: 2.10 olipro | Radio: 1.54.07.00

m_mansour2
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotulla
WP7 lock cards via internal SD2.0 protection feature (CMD42). It's done inside SD card.
So after removing card from WP7 phone, you need find device which can detect that card is locked and which can apply force erase to it.
Unfortunately, most device can't handle this feature.

WP7 on LEO is using unlocked card to allow use Android / other OS together with WP7.

Thank you for this great effort you've done You and XBmod I think it's difficult without the use of SDRAM with the many and alot of programs that continue as well,
leaving Yuki will make us continue to use the HD2 WP7 is difficult
so now possible it is the time to buy HD7

we will miss you yuki
hope XBmod solv the SDCARD issue

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Tags
leo hd2 wp7 nodo 7392, mango, updateable wp7
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe