Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[RADIO] HTC Evo Shift 4G Radios [PG06IMG.zip] (Updated: 16 June 2011)

OP gu1dry

17th May 2011, 06:19 AM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Can this be flashed over any rom?
And if it doesn't work a nandroid would fix it right?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
17th May 2011, 06:30 AM   |  #22  
koolkid09's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
I can't get this to save my life. Am I suposse to extract the downloaded file into the adb folder?
17th May 2011, 06:32 AM   |  #23  
Junior Member
VA Beach
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkid09

This is what I get when I go into fastboot

sorry for the bad quality

1st it fails then it goes back to the bootloader screen.

Have you formatted your sdcard in fat32? The bootloader doesn't read the default format of the sdcards.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
17th May 2011, 06:35 AM   |  #24  
koolkid09's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androiddummy

Have you formatted your sdcard in fat32? The bootloader doesn't read the default format of the sdcards.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

No, how do you do that, and does it erase my items on my sd card?
17th May 2011, 07:32 AM   |  #25  
koolkid09's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Done! I have tried everything with no avail. Can someone please make a recovery flashable zip for this?
17th May 2011, 07:36 AM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
You need to format ur card to fat32 for this to work, and yes it erases your card.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DWake014 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2011, 07:39 AM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Also, OP, the whole adb commands weird some people out, so bascially: just place this in the root of your SD card, with some sort of file explorer, format your card to fat32, make sure the zip is named correctly, and boot into bootloader.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
17th May 2011, 07:51 AM   |  #28  
koolkid09's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWake014

You need to format ur card to fat32 for this to work, and yes it erases your card.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

What kind of allocation size should I have?
17th May 2011, 09:36 AM   |  #29  
gu1dry's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 669
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkid09

No, how do you do that, and does it erase my items on my sd card?

If you can't figure out how format an sdcard, a basic computer function, do you really think you should modify the firmware on a phone. Just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWake014

Also, OP, the whole adb commands weird some people out, so bascially: just place this in the root of your SD card, with some sort of file explorer, format your card to fat32, make sure the zip is named correctly, and boot into bootloader.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

Sure you can do that, if you want to risk flashing a corrupted radio to your phone & bricking it.
Last edited by gu1dry; 17th May 2011 at 09:51 AM.
17th May 2011, 01:15 PM   |  #30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
OP has a typo. The file is saved as PG05IMG.zip. It should be 06

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes