Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 39,258 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Infuse Car Dock

Tip us?

crawlgsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 269

DONATE TO ME
Default Infuse Car Dock

I picked up the Infuse Car dock with my Infuse and I LOVE IT. It works great, its very very good build quality. Nice to have the dock always plugged in for power and I can just pop my phone in and go. Also really nice that Samsung Car Home auto opens when I plug it in to the dock.

To anyone that uses their phone for calls or music while driving I highly recommend it.
Chris D.
AT&T | Moto X
Previously - LG G3, HTC One M8 ,LG G2, Nexus 5, HTC One, BB Z10, Note II, Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, ATT GS3, Note N7000, Skyrocket, Infuse 4g, Inspire 4g , Atrix 4g, iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, iPhone, HTC 8525, many dumb-phones.

reefrunway
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Did you pick it up at an AT&T store? I am eager to check one out, as I plan to use the phone quite a bit as GPS unit for my car.

Thanks!

crawlgsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 269

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefrunway View Post
Did you pick it up at an AT&T store? I am eager to check one out, as I plan to use the phone quite a bit as GPS unit for my car.

Thanks!
Yeah I did I am not normally one to buy accessories from ATT but I couldn't resist .
Chris D.
AT&T | Moto X
Previously - LG G3, HTC One M8 ,LG G2, Nexus 5, HTC One, BB Z10, Note II, Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, ATT GS3, Note N7000, Skyrocket, Infuse 4g, Inspire 4g , Atrix 4g, iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, iPhone, HTC 8525, many dumb-phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to crawlgsx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AllTheWay
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 80
Default Samsung Dock

yes it's from AT&T and it's very nice.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...id=jy53eoHminq
Current Devices

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | LG G2 | Nokia Lumia 1520
Samsung Galaxy Note II | Nokia Lumia 920
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 | ASUS Vivo RT LTE
Samsung Galaxy Nexus

What is XDA-DEVS
RULES: Please read this before posting
The Following User Says Thank You to AllTheWay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

reefrunway
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheWay View Post
yes it's from AT&T and it's very nice.
That does look pretty sweet.

slider2828
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Cool! I bought the home dock too for a nightstand.

Dani897
Old
Thanks Meter 683
very nice that samsung didnt drop the ball on this stuff this time. i am considering both docks.

crawlgsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 269

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani897 View Post
very nice that samsung didnt drop the ball on this stuff this time. i am considering both docks.
I might go back and buy the home dock as well
Chris D.
AT&T | Moto X

bluetoothless
Old
(Last edited by bluetoothless; 17th May 2011 at 10:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
I bought both as well. AT&T had special that if you buy two accessories you get the third free.
Infuse should arrive tomorrow so I'll be able to try them out. I have always used ProClip USA's mounts but will compare it to Samsung's. I currently have an adjustable adaptor that works with iPhone 3G and Captivate within protective cases. They have holders for naked units that fit perfectly, but it is a hassle to remove phones from Otterboxes only to put them back after short rides.

Dani897
Old
Thanks Meter 683
i just got the home dock but am returning it. the reason is that it is not flexible enough. it has a micro usb port but it will not pass through the usb connection to my computer so i can mount the sdcard or pass through mhl to hdmi. this makes it no more than a 40$ charger that holds the phone.

i have a bad micro usb cable that i plan to make into a jig that can trip the dock mode or other things. i can hack up the dock but would rather exchange it for the car dock. i also want to see how much a second mhl adapter is. i would like to make an all in one dock.