MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

O2X minor patch for freezing/reboot released for Europe (Someone check?)

21st May 2011, 02:48 PM   |  #31  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

138 posts
More
Good shouted I've just checked mine aswell and it also says I'm on latest version instead of authentication error

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using xda premium app
21st May 2011, 07:20 PM   |  #32  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 18

209 posts
More
Well lets hope that its LG switching it on ready for the patch

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App
25th May 2011, 03:00 PM   |  #33  
Flag Fredericia
Thanks Meter: 39

827 posts
Donate to Me
More
Still only got 10B available here in DK
25th May 2011, 03:40 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 28

371 posts
LG Sweden said may 27th (Friday) according to swedish XDA member.

My personally guess is Friday or Monday (the very last of may). That is if LG can hold their promise
25th May 2011, 03:46 PM   |  #35  
Flag Florø
Thanks Meter: 345

1,893 posts
More
I mailed LG Europe yesterday and got this answer:

"Vi är medvetna om att ett antal kunder tyvärr upplever en del problem med telefonen. Det kommer att släppas en uppdatering som ska lösa dessa problem nu i slutet på maj, med andra ord vilken dag som helst nu. Uppdateringen till 2.3 är också på gång och kommer att släppas till sommaren. Har tyvärr inget mer exakt datum att ge dig ang 2.3 uppdateringen."

What it basically says is that they know some ppl are having troubles with the 2X, and the patch are going to be released any day now. And they don't know exactly when 2.3 comes out, but it will be released in the summer.
25th May 2011, 04:12 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 27

384 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckank

I mailed LG Europe yesterday and got this answer:

"Vi är medvetna om att ett antal kunder tyvärr upplever en del problem med telefonen. Det kommer att släppas en uppdatering som ska lösa dessa problem nu i slutet på maj, med andra ord vilken dag som helst nu. Uppdateringen till 2.3 är också på gång och kommer att släppas till sommaren. Har tyvärr inget mer exakt datum att ge dig ang 2.3 uppdateringen."

What it basically says is that they know some ppl are having troubles with the 2X, and the patch are going to be released any day now. And they don't know exactly when 2.3 comes out, but it will be released in the summer.

Thanks for the update, well summer can be long, why I'm not surprised by LG
26th May 2011, 04:56 AM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 234

1,123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULJ

LG Sweden said may 27th (Friday) according to swedish XDA member.

My personally guess is Friday or Monday (the very last of may). That is if LG can hold their promise

yeah I hope we will get this update soon in denmark there are only few day to end of May.
26th May 2011, 11:59 AM   |  #38  
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 10

192 posts
More
I received a message from LG yesterday saying the update should now be available but as of this morning v10d is still the latest for the UK

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App
26th May 2011, 12:38 PM   |  #39  
Flag BUD
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
More
There is nothing new here either yet in Hungary (V10C)
26th May 2011, 01:14 PM   |  #40  
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 26

203 posts
More

Optimus Dual delay in updating the end of May.

released by LG in the Box on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 14:01

We regret having to announce that the software version expected by the end of the month - in order to solve the instability problems alleged by some customers - has been postponed for several weeks. Troubleshooting is taking longer than expected because of the systematic nature of the anomalies reported, involving only a part of owners of LG Dual Optimus. Many customers have found the solution to instability in fact known (and reset the product off the phone is charging) with the upgrade to version V10b, we recommend that in any case to make. We also recommend that you reset the product to the factory settings using the menu "Privacy" after the upgrade.

However, we are aware of the hardships that some of you are trying with our product. All resources are stretched to the limit of LG to release a best software as soon as possible, but at present we have to move the deadline for issuing the second half of June. We will do everything possible to bring forward this date. We apologize again with all of you who have given us confidence when you buy LG Dual Optimus.

More news on the software release will be released on the official media, or the Facebook fanpage "LG in the Box" and "Italy LG - Life's Good"and the official blog LGBlog.it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread