Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEMES] Sisterchick Theme Collection - Gingerbread and Froyo

Tip us?

sisterchick
Old
(Last edited by sisterchick; 24th May 2011 at 05:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205
Smile [THEMES] Sisterchick Theme Collection - Gingerbread and Froyo

UDPATE: 24May11 Minimal Green has been updated with new settings icons. A few Dark Elegance framework icons have been updated too.

I've finally gotten around to setting up a website to house my collection of MDPI themes. Each has been set up as a Metamorph base for Gingerbread and for Froyo. Thanks to kellinwood for the ZipThemer app on the Market, you can create a flashable zip on your phone for whatever Gingerbread or Froyo ROM you are running.

All downloads, instructions and more screenshots can be found at http://www.sisterbird.com/android-themes.

Enjoy!
@sisterchick
Galaxy Note 8 N5110 stock ● Nexus S i9020a with SlimKat
Legacy: HTC G1 ● HTC Desire Z ● Nook Color with CM10 on EMCC and Tablet UI Mod
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisterchick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

creusset
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i was just wondering how you could get the names for dock bars. ive been trying to find out for a while but i still cant figure it out.

sisterchick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205
I'm not sure I understand your question...can you explain further?
@sisterchick

BillLamm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Nice work...

BillLamm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
love your stuff.. I am running Froyo by Lazlo 5.2 on a Dream.. down loaded metemorphs and HoneyB everything seemed to work.. no errors.. but Honey B looks like lazlos base theme??? colors in the bar at the top of the screen are right but everything else is not?? tried replacing once from same zip

did I miss something?!?!

Thanks

sisterchick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205
Hi Bill -

On HoneyB, the status bar notification icons should be honey gold and gray. The custom settings icons should be larger than stock and gray. The MMS notification icons are gold and the desk clock is customized. Many of the menu highlights, etc are different too. BUT...Laszlo and Honey B are both based off Gingerbread AOSP icons, so there will be some strong similarities too.
@sisterchick

BillLamm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterchick View Post
Hi Bill -

On HoneyB, the status bar notification icons should be honey gold and gray. The custom settings icons should be larger than stock and gray. The MMS notification icons are gold and the desk clock is customized. Many of the menu highlights, etc are different too. BUT...Laszlo and Honey B are both based off Gingerbread AOSP icons, so there will be some strong similarities too.

maybe i am having a noob moment.. should I see your wall paper? the desktop clock should look like 07|54 ?? and the dock at the bottom just words BIBLE TWEET MARKET WWW (obviously examples) or are those changed separately.. when compared to your pic all that i have the same is honey gold in the status bar..

sisterchick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLamm View Post
maybe i am having a noob moment.. should I see your wall paper? the desktop clock should look like 07|54 ?? and the dock at the bottom just words BIBLE TWEET MARKET WWW (obviously examples) or are those changed separately.. when compared to your pic all that i have the same is honey gold in the status bar..
Ahh...I understand now. Yes, all those things you mentioned are personal settings/preferences and not part of the theme. BUT, I can point in the right direction to set that look up for yourself.

The clock widget you see in the screen shot is Simi Clock Widget available from the market. (The analog clock that is part of the system is part of the theme.)

In ADW and Launcher Pro, you can customized your app icons in the dock. Those are minimal text icons I made and/or collected. I've attached a file with an assortment that you can use. Save to your SD card.

The wallpaper is courtesy of National Geographic Photo of the Day, resized for the phone. I've posted it below as well. Save to the DCIM folder on your SD card and apply.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	colorful-umbrellas-laos_29407_990x742.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	601165  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Text Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.47 MB, 48 views)
@sisterchick
The Following User Says Thank You to sisterchick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sisterchick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205
Smile Theme Updates

Minimal Green theme has been updated with new settings icons. A few Dark Elegance framework icons have been updated too.
@sisterchick

ivelinfnn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
very nice thanks