Search This thread

a1platnum

Dec 7, 2010
Troll lol. That's what forums are for moron. You click and read and you blast off your opinions.
I am just another person reading and selectively jumping in and openly expressing my disgust in why an iPhone topic has been opened up in an exclusive EVO category. General it may be but quite obviously EVO. Take your troll or obviously stupid comment and shove it. :)

Better yet, why another thread has been started on basically the same topic. ...Oh u attention seekers have to have ur own space.

Swyped from my HTC Supersonic: EVO 4G

Klk450

Jun 24, 2010
Some of you people can be so ignorant it's honestly sad to see, The iPhone coming to sprint is good thing, it gives people more choice to pick and try out things that they haven't before. I bet half of you tards haven't tried an iPhone and are already bashing it, yes there are some bad things about it but there are also good things too, just like android. Although an Iphone sounds good, it would be garbage with sprints crappy 3G speeds. I personally have tried an Iphone and it's not bad but lacks certain things and at the same has some advantages over android but personally i'm waiting for Ice cream sandwich which should be the most anticipating android update yet, but Iphone bashing would be expected from a site that mostly has android fanbois.

popular nobody

May 20, 2010
Secret
Apple and Sprint were in talks on a distribution deal since the beginning of the year. Numerous circuits were convinced that Sprint was to carry the iPhone 4 behind Verizon. If not that device, then definitely iPhone 5, (4S) whatever it's going to be called. I have a very strong feeling that Sprint and T-Mobile will be a part of the Apple team, but it's just my hunch. It is funny that as soon as the tech blogs posted the Kansas City job offering, Apple removed it almost immediately.

vbetts

Jun 21, 2010
Toledo Ohio
I really wouldn't mind an Iphone for my phone, but there are a few issues.

1. I'm not really on the 4g bandwagon for a couple of reasons, 4g is only in a few areas here in Toledo, it kills battery, I'm mostly on wifi already, and the 3g speed is good enough for me for light browsing and facebook. But when 4g is maturing more and more, and the coverage is (hopefully) getting better why have what's suppose to be a high end phone only on 3g? Sprint has 2 4g phones, Verizon already caught up the amount of phones with a higher data speed with LTE, AT&T has 2 4g hspa+ phones plus a third one about to be released, and tmobile has a few already. I think it would be stupid to not have 4g, lte, hspa+ for a high end device.

2. 3.5" is too small of a screen for me, granted Ios makes great use of the screen size already but still too small for me. Make it at least 3.7-3.8" range and I'm okay with it then.

ckoadiyn

Jan 23, 2010
Ah so dual cores are nothing? What about more storage? Pretty much all upgrades are just that, speed upgrades.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Might mostly be speed upgrades but no 4g no new features that I can tell so pls Wtf is the point since they just came our w the iPhone 4 to replace a iPhone 4s just a lil faster till iPhone 5 come out zero

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

vbetts

Jun 21, 2010
Toledo Ohio
Might mostly be speed upgrades but no 4g no new features that I can tell so pls Wtf is the point since they just came our w the iPhone 4 to replace a iPhone 4s just a lil faster till iPhone 5 come out zero

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

I didn't understand half of what you said, but as for speed upgrades isn't it the same case for android devices? People jumped from Snapdragon devices to Snapdragon scorpion devices even though there's not a huge difference in performance.

iitreatedii

Jun 18, 2010
Suffolk County, Long Island, NY
I didn't understand half of what you said, but as for speed upgrades isn't it the same case for android devices? People jumped from Snapdragon devices to Snapdragon scorpion devices even though there's not a huge difference in performance.

yes...this is off topic...yes you are right and I agree with you. If I were to own one, i get the upgrade when it comes out the same way I get my android upgrades when they come out.

DroidHead225

May 18, 2011
That has to do with the high demand and low supply, AT&T has a much larger base then sprint. But i do agree with your statement...

Apple never runs out of phones, att gets shipments weekly, they are hyped up that's why people stand outside stores for them, like it's a must have, marketing at its finest.

sent from my evo, *****!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed, I never thought about getting an eyephone because I don't like Fruitco. , but if I did it would need a much bigger screen, and 4g