Originally Posted by longshanks
I am sending mine back. Good phone but
1) Bluetooth does not work
2) Cannot connect to one of my routers
3) Play To feature does not work
4) Is not recognised by my PC
Quality control seems to be the root of the problem, some are good and some are bad. Given the number of people complaining about it not working, I can see why it is not a popular phone. For me, it appears I have a good one.
- Bluetooth to a DriveClear sun visor speaker paired immediately. Connects / disconnects with no issues.
- No issue with connecting to 2 different routers, both running WPA2.
- DNLA support works amazingly well. Connects and plays 720p with no issues.
- NoDo and the subsequent fraudulent certificate update worked with no problems, even on 64 bit Win7.
Mine is a Portuguese phone, if the LG 'upgrade' software is to be believed. The only download I have available was the Portuguese manual.
Mind you, I shall be keeping the receipt in the box, just in case. There are a few little niggles, mostly with the UI, but on the whole happy with the performance of the phone.