Thread Closed

To all devs and xda..

18th May 2011, 12:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
First i want to start by saying im sorry that you all are not understanding what the 5 bucks is for . its hard to find things on the net and in the forums. When i first started i came here to xda i soft bircked my phone from a rom so i asked for help here and got yelled at, called names and told im posting in the wrong room . I didnt know, but still someone could of helped me instead i was made fun of and laughed at for my spelling here at xda . so i went out and found out alot about phones made a couple videos and poof everyone found me ....i was helping so many people, my phone was none stop ringing but i picked up . i helped them out by telling people where to go, how to get what they want was hard so i made a site it was free all day up intill 5 months ago . see the site was coasting me 250 a month that i did not have but people still needed help they tryed to come here but people where mean cuzz where noobs . so thats why at akaskriller.com it coast 5 bucks . everyone knows these roms are free on the net there not paying for the roms there paying for a just cause for helping people in need no matter what . for the roms i put out i say i hacked theme or themed them out . its fun to theme them out and help people ..

so im sorry if u all got it wrong and i give back to the devs that i take the most calls on lol but for real you all stop being silly and saying bad things about me.

and we pay peoples bills that can not ... ask your selfs y do you all care so much what others do for help?
Last edited by akaskriller; 18th May 2011 at 12:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to akaskriller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 12:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 64

281 posts
More
seriously? why hide the roms behind donations then? why not post it freely and market it as a pay support site? why post paid apps for free behind the donation? why not post it all for no donation at all and post a link for 5.00 a month tech support? i'm certain this thread will be locked in no time and look forward to the humiliation headed your way.
18th May 2011, 12:56 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 934

778 posts
Donate to Me
More
I do not accept your apology. You are a fraud. You stole peoples work to make money

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TricH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 12:59 AM   |  #4  
Flag Cedar Park, TX
Thanks Meter: 879

1,906 posts
Donate to Me
More
it doesn't matter your logic for any of that.
1) you cannot advertise anything that has a registration/paywall on xda, it's against the forum rules (it's the same reason we don't see posts by samfirmware stuff anymore, even though we all know about it)
2) you cannot include links to services/devices you sell (it's fine to tell people of a download mode JIG and even to check ebay or other places, but to point directly to yours is also against the rules)
3) if you don't have the money to run the site, don't run it (why host anything at all beyond a few lightweight html files with explanations)
4) make the donation optional. register for the site for free and then people can donate if they want (hey, sounds an awful lot like what xda is)
5) do you have the permission of the ROM developers to repost their work elsewhere? (especially behind a lazy paywall)

if you can't follow xda's rules, then what do you expect to happen?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaik541 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 12:59 AM   |  #5  
MO
Thanks Meter: 83

1,095 posts
More
What you do is wrong!

1. You host warez on your site.

2. You steal all of out Dev's roms

3. Just link you "subscribers" to xda
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to duboi97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 12:59 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 58

444 posts
More
Why not use something like forumotion.com to so you don't have to pay?

And the no credits?
The Following User Says Thank You to laylovj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 01:01 AM   |  #7  
Flag N.C.
Thanks Meter: 1,126

4,826 posts
Donate to Me
More
This... this is going to get nasty unfortunately.

Be respectable people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s15274n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 01:01 AM   |  #8  
Flag Frisco, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,507

6,440 posts
More
Suck my balls.
@aka , not s15 >.>
The Following User Says Thank You to xriderx66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2011, 01:01 AM   |  #9  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
see this is xda all you all do is talk bad im sorry but there are no paid apps in site and app brain or 4share.com lol theres all your apps for free ... i tell you all and you dont here me
18th May 2011, 01:01 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 36

521 posts
More
And the lying about creating a Gingerbread ROM with GPS?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XPLANE9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
define is., douche, kanger
Previous Thread Next Thread