Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,336 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

To all devs and xda..

Tip us?

akaskriller
Old
(Last edited by akaskriller; 18th May 2011 at 12:52 AM.)
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question To all devs and xda..

First i want to start by saying im sorry that you all are not understanding what the 5 bucks is for . its hard to find things on the net and in the forums. When i first started i came here to xda i soft bircked my phone from a rom so i asked for help here and got yelled at, called names and told im posting in the wrong room . I didnt know, but still someone could of helped me instead i was made fun of and laughed at for my spelling here at xda . so i went out and found out alot about phones made a couple videos and poof everyone found me ....i was helping so many people, my phone was none stop ringing but i picked up . i helped them out by telling people where to go, how to get what they want was hard so i made a site it was free all day up intill 5 months ago . see the site was coasting me 250 a month that i did not have but people still needed help they tryed to come here but people where mean cuzz where noobs . so thats why at akaskriller.com it coast 5 bucks . everyone knows these roms are free on the net there not paying for the roms there paying for a just cause for helping people in need no matter what . for the roms i put out i say i hacked theme or themed them out . its fun to theme them out and help people ..

so im sorry if u all got it wrong and i give back to the devs that i take the most calls on lol but for real you all stop being silly and saying bad things about me.

and we pay peoples bills that can not ... ask your selfs y do you all care so much what others do for help?
The Following User Says Thank You to akaskriller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cpittman
Old
Thanks Meter 64
seriously? why hide the roms behind donations then? why not post it freely and market it as a pay support site? why post paid apps for free behind the donation? why not post it all for no donation at all and post a link for 5.00 a month tech support? i'm certain this thread will be locked in no time and look forward to the humiliation headed your way.

TricH
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 934

DONATE TO ME
I do not accept your apology. You are a fraud. You stole peoples work to make money

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App
IF I HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!

Current Phone: T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G

Follow me on Twitter
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TricH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kaik541
Old
Thanks Meter 879

DONATE TO ME
it doesn't matter your logic for any of that.
1) you cannot advertise anything that has a registration/paywall on xda, it's against the forum rules (it's the same reason we don't see posts by samfirmware stuff anymore, even though we all know about it)
2) you cannot include links to services/devices you sell (it's fine to tell people of a download mode JIG and even to check ebay or other places, but to point directly to yours is also against the rules)
3) if you don't have the money to run the site, don't run it (why host anything at all beyond a few lightweight html files with explanations)
4) make the donation optional. register for the site for free and then people can donate if they want (hey, sounds an awful lot like what xda is)
5) do you have the permission of the ROM developers to repost their work elsewhere? (especially behind a lazy paywall)

if you can't follow xda's rules, then what do you expect to happen?
Samsung Captivate | Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM) | Google Nexus 7 (2012) | LG Optimus G (E970)
If I've helped you, consider becoming an organ donor or help me get more Dropbox space
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaik541 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

duboi97
Old
Thanks Meter 83
What you do is wrong!

1. You host warez on your site.

2. You steal all of out Dev's roms

3. Just link you "subscribers" to xda
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to duboi97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laylovj
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Why not use something like forumotion.com to so you don't have to pay?

And the no credits?
T-Mo SGS III
ROM: FreeGS3 R3
The Following User Says Thank You to laylovj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s15274n
Old
Thanks Meter 1115

DONATE TO ME
This... this is going to get nasty unfortunately.

Be respectable people.
THANK YOU for using the these links!
DROPBOX / GROUPON / FOLLOW ME
/ BUY ME A BEER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s15274n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xriderx66
Old
Thanks Meter 1507
Suck my balls.
@aka , not s15 >.>
LOLWUT
Still on Stock Android? I pity you. Get on MIUI.
The Following User Says Thank You to xriderx66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akaskriller
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 1
see this is xda all you all do is talk bad im sorry but there are no paid apps in site and app brain or 4share.com lol theres all your apps for free ... i tell you all and you dont here me

XPLANE9
Old
Thanks Meter 36
And the lying about creating a Gingerbread ROM with GPS?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XPLANE9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
define is., douche, kanger
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe