[MOD] Modified TouchWiz launcher
This is a modified version of the Infuse TouchWiz launcher. Thought I would throw this together for you guys since I saw a couple people mention it.
-5 column app drawer
-Transparent app drawer background
-No colored icon backdrops in the app drawer
-No icon label backgrounds (Galaxy S II style)
-Removed "Press and hold this page to add content" from empty pages
-Fixed alphabetical app drawer style only showing 16 icons per page
-Reverted to default fade animation for the app drawer (the new animation was causing odd behavior)
-Made the app drawer background slightly less transparent (so app names are easier to read)
-Removed icon label backgrounds (Galaxy S II style)
Warning: If you're not familiar with adb, you should install another launcher prior to installing this in case something goes wrong.
1. I recommend using Root Explorer for this process, but if you're an experienced user then you can probably think of several other methods.
2. In /system/app, rename TouchWiz30Launcher.apk and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex to TouchWiz30Launcher.apk.bak and TouchWiz30Launcher.odex.bak.
3. Copy this new TouchWiz30Launcher.apk into /system/app.
4. Set permissions of the new TouchWiz30Launcher.apk to rw-r--r--.
5. You may need to reboot, but probably not.
I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.