Share with you a new dolphin browser HDv5.0

Search This thread

surviveland

May 10, 2011
New York
twitter.com
Hey guys. According to the updates from dolphin blog, Facebook and Twitter. Dolphin Browser HD v5.0 has come out these days. I have downloaded the apk into my phone. It is amazing. Dolphin Browser HD v5.0 is a complete new version compared to the previous one. I love it. That’s exactly what I want.
Last time, they drive us the join the private beta activity, remember? I didn’t involve in. To be honest, I don’t believe this kind of thing. But it turns out to be a really great browser. The new dolphin has complete new UI, which I like very much. The home page has also been changed –how to say—more concise and leaner. What impresses me is the performance. It is faster and more stable. Another feature is that I can create new folder in the side bar.
The browser is awesome in my phone. Works great
Moreover it’s free. LOL Get it now, friends!:D

here is the QRcode in their blog
Dolphin-HD-V5-BETA1.jpg

and the download link is http://bit.ly/mec8un

Last edited:
Reactions: asafyry and worldme

worldme

May 17, 2011
hi man ,I have installed the dolphin beta. you are absolutely right. V5 is better. BUT how can I create my new folder in the side bar, have you tried that?
THANKS

Reactions: surviveland

ErOR22

Sep 22, 2010
New Zealand
I installed this yesterday and wow, simply all the features from other browsers are packed into this pretty much perfect browser. And it's really fast too.

I'm sticking with this for a while now :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. According to the updates from dolphin blog, Facebook and Twitter. Dolphin Browser HD v5.0 has come out these days. I have downloaded the apk into my phone. It is amazing. Dolphin Browser HD v5.0 is a complete new version compared to the previous one. I love it. That’s exactly what I want.
    Last time, they drive us the join the private beta activity, remember? I didn’t involve in. To be honest, I don’t believe this kind of thing. But it turns out to be a really great browser. The new dolphin has complete new UI, which I like very much. The home page has also been changed –how to say—more concise and leaner. What impresses me is the performance. It is faster and more stable. Another feature is that I can create new folder in the side bar.
    The browser is awesome in my phone. Works great
    Moreover it’s free. LOL Get it now, friends!:D

here is the QRcode in their blog
    Dolphin-HD-V5-BETA1.jpg

and the download link is http://bit.ly/mec8un
    hi man ,I have installed the dolphin beta. you are absolutely right. V5 is better. BUT how can I create my new folder in the side bar, have you tried that?
    THANKS
    yeah, i did it according to their blog .
    bookmark-sub-folder.jpg

it's easy
    LOL i love it