Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 54,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][22DEC]LorDModUE V8.6|BFSv413|ALL AOSP ROMS|2.6.35.14+|SKYRIM EDITION

Tip us?

El Presidente81
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN View Post
if you want to use it in 7.1 stable, please download MIUI version of the kernel, but open zip and put into system/lib folder file libsqlite.so from normal kernel, close zip and flash!
I presume if I want to flash your latest 7.5 CFS kernel with CM7.1 stable, I have to do the above (as I did with 7.3CFS)?

Thanks.

a user
Old
Thanks Meter 2033
no need to include that lib file. that lib file only includes the "performance" patch for sqlite writes (removing flush after every write command). you won't miss anything without it. only a raw write database test would show less benchmark numbers. that's all.

a user's CM 10.1 tweaks

&

SysTune
Optimize under the hood of your system!
Tuning and Settings discussion and downloads

If you want to support me you can buy my app. Cheaper than a donation

LorD ClockaN
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27362

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Presidente81 View Post
I presume if I want to flash your latest 7.5 CFS kernel with CM7.1 stable, I have to do the above (as I did with 7.3CFS)?

Thanks.
yes

10 chars
New ROM/kernel versions depend strictly on my wife's sex drive, so ask her for ETA!!

IceColdJelly IRC channel
HTC One X -> IceColdJelly422
Build IceColdJelly422 from source - link

One X: IceColdJelly JB - OneX - git, IceColdAOKP ICS - OneX - git
Desire HD: IceColdSandwich - git, AOSP GB kernel - 10.0, Sense GB kernel

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer via paypal to my email: davor@losinj.com
Help me get some extra space on dropbox - link

El Presidente81
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Awesome, thanks!

a user
Old
(Last edited by a user; 9th October 2011 at 04:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2033
lord clockan,
i flashed the latest talon kernel for miui to test something out regarding the actual miui drain. but i discovered something interesting for you:

you know the bug on ondemand(x) with the powersave_bias settings, where it does not work as it should but restricts jumping up to only two frequencies (which they are depend on the value of powersave_bias).

on talon kernel this settings works as it should, at least for the ondemand governor. worth looking into to fix this annoying bug which allows better scaling and hence better battery during usage, especially if one want to overclock.

EDIT: and something else: WTF since i flashed the talon kernel the mi 50mA drain disapeared Oo
i don't get it as others reported it even with talon if i remember right. this is the first time since before 1.9.30 that i do not have the drain after a boot.

a user's CM 10.1 tweaks

&

SysTune
Optimize under the hood of your system!
Tuning and Settings discussion and downloads

If you want to support me you can buy my app. Cheaper than a donation

popopow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi !
I'm having a strange problem with the latests combination of lordmod kernel / cm nightly.

If the phone stays a long time (one hour) in powersave mode (screen off), when switch the screen on again it try to connect again to the 3G network or Wifi and it seems to work but then i can't transfer any data (no more mail sync, can't access any webpage etc etc)

In fact the network icons stays white instead of turning green. (see screenshot)
An other strange thing is when i'm in wifi i still can ping a domain but not in 3G. (But even if i can ping, i still can't access any web page or sync gmail)

If I reboot the phone, everything works again until the next long screen off period.

It looks like this problem doesn't occurs with the stock CM kernel.

I'm using JuiceDefender witch deconnects the data connections when screen is off to save battery. Maybe without JD I won't have problems but as it works with stock CM kernel i should work with lordmod kernel too, right ?

PS : The problem started to appear since nightly 216 and lordmod 7.3 BFS, it wasn't occuring before. (Maybe i should try CFS ??)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1317984219354.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	744609  

affinity121
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by popopow View Post
Hi !
I'm having a strange problem with the latests combination of lordmod kernel / cm nightly.

If the phone stays a long time (one hour) in powersave mode (screen off), when switch the screen on again it try to connect again to the 3G network or Wifi and it seems to work but then i can't transfer any data (no more mail sync, can't access any webpage etc etc)

In fact the network icons stays white instead of turning green. (see screenshot)
An other strange thing is when i'm in wifi i still can ping a domain but not in 3G. (But even if i can ping, i still can't access any web page or sync gmail)

If I reboot the phone, everything works again until the next long screen off period.

It looks like this problem doesn't occurs with the stock CM kernel.

I'm using JuiceDefender witch deconnects the data connections when screen is off to save battery. Maybe without JD I won't have problems but as it works with stock CM kernel i should work with lordmod kernel too, right ?

PS : The problem started to appear since nightly 216 and lordmod 7.3 BFS, it wasn't occuring before. (Maybe i should try CFS ??)
I had the same problem yesterday but after flashing the CFS version they have disappeared and its perfect.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to affinity121 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sully6789
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:

@Sully6789:
Still under construction.. we don't want to release it yet untill it comes to public beta version. I'm using it for the last couple of days, every day flashing new version.. currently at V0.81
Sweet, definitely looking forward to this collaboration between three awesome dev's. If it performs anything like paradoxxx's current rom with your kernel, and alienminds mod's, it'll be legendary and donation worthy.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sully6789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

i_heart_u
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Someone donated, please leave nick here or on my pm.. Already have atleast 2 donations that I don't know from who they are. I want to list them in first post

Thank you for donation! It will be well spent into Pampers diapers :)

Sent from Desire HD with BlackIce ROM
Wow . . it takes that long for US fund tranfer and have it released to you (is that paypal norm) ? I guess it's gonna be for beer now since it took that long .. baby is probably potty trained already. 8-)

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App

LorD ClockaN
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27362

DONATE TO ME
So you donated?

I already asked a long time ago, but someone donated yesterday also

Sent from Desire HD with BlackIce ROM
New ROM/kernel versions depend strictly on my wife's sex drive, so ask her for ETA!!

IceColdJelly IRC channel
HTC One X -> IceColdJelly422
Build IceColdJelly422 from source - link

One X: IceColdJelly JB - OneX - git, IceColdAOKP ICS - OneX - git
Desire HD: IceColdSandwich - git, AOSP GB kernel - 10.0, Sense GB kernel

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer via paypal to my email: davor@losinj.com
Help me get some extra space on dropbox - link

Tags
2.6.35.13, brazilianwax, cyanogen, kernel, lordmod, lordmod ue, overclock, smartass