Thumbs up [APP] Netflix high def

OP boodafli

24th June 2011, 07:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

128 posts
More
sprintusa made a hi-def netflix app. i'm running the TBH root of gingerbread on my pro, and the regular netflix app worked fine, but it was pixely, and low-res. so for kicks, i tried the hi def app, and OMG, the difference! it's super clear, and text is readable, and i love it to pieces. you can get it on page 209 of the giant netflix app thread in hacking and dev.
26th June 2011, 04:24 AM   |  #2  

167 posts
Thanks!
27th June 2011, 12:05 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

82 posts
More
Is there a version of this for Verizon? ):
27th June 2011, 06:11 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

128 posts
More
This version works on the verizon pro.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
29th June 2011, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

128 posts
More
just wanted to update that the redsea/bluesea versions also work on rooted pro running TBH gingerbread.
30th June 2011, 09:07 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 40

442 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodafli

sprintusa made a hi-def netflix app. i'm running the TBH root of gingerbread on my pro, and the regular netflix app worked fine, but it was pixely, and low-res. so for kicks, i tried the hi def app, and OMG, the difference! it's super clear, and text is readable, and i love it to pieces. you can get it on page 209 of the giant netflix app thread in hacking and dev.

so we dont have to search all over the place NETFLIX APP

2nd post on page 209
26th July 2011, 04:50 PM   |  #7  
Flag Eugene
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Smile
Is there a link I can gain access to as a noob? Every time I try to access the link in the thread I get this message: "New members (those with fewer than 10 posts) are not permitted to post to development-related forums".

I MORE than understand why the restriction is there, but I don't want to post anything, I just want to access the link to the .apk.

I could go around and post 10 random posts elsewhere in the forums to meet the requirement, but I would absolutely HATE to do that since I don't have any legitimate questions and don't want to add unnecessary posts to the forums (I have actually been able to answer every question I've ever had by reading previous posts).

I guess if worse comes to worse, I could just go to some previous posts that have been helpful to me and post some thank-yous.

Anyway, any help is much appreciated!!
26th July 2011, 07:10 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I'm stuck in the same boat as you are Wolfrazor.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
droid pro, hi-def, netflix, streaming video
Previous Thread Next Thread