[APP] GTasks - Synchronize Your Tasks With Google v0.9.9
A simple and efficient todo list/task list/check list/notes/ tools. It help you to getting things done. (GTD). It have both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly. And you can share you list or your task item easily via gmail/note in reader/messaging /google docs and so on.
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto,manual or sync when open/exit,background sync
3. batch add notes
4. scroll horizontally to switch between task/tasklist.
5. order your todo/notes items by due date/name/create order
6. order your task list easily by dragging them
7. view your events on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. quick add task by pressing the search key
11. search all task with autocomplete match
12. Widgets(scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
* Reminder: popup dialog
* Sign account with username&password directly
* Add voice input on quick add and task editor
* Redo/Undo on task editor
* Widget update issue on ICS
* New icon for notification bar
* Fix bugs of widget and calendar in 0.9.6
* Long press context menu re-design, scroll to left to choose more
* ICS fix: reminder, scrollable widgets
* Settings for the start day of week in calendar
* UI improvement
* Bug fix:
Scroll to top after checked or sync
Sort by date
Quick add bar
And so on
* Dark Theme (Paid only)
* UI improvement.
* Bugfix: snooze, etc
* New Feature: the calendar style due date picker
* bug fix
* Very easy to accidentally check box as completed
* Some bugs on widgets
* Some crash bugs, etc.
* New features: Batch add tasks, each line is a new task (Paid only)
* UI improvement
* Bug fix
* Hide the Calendar list by default(To enable the Calendar list, set in the "Edit Lists")
* Bug fix
* Integrate with calendar app
* Pattern Lock (Paid user only)
* Snooze bug fix,etc
* Background Synchronization (Paid user only)
* Bug fix:
Force close on android 4.0
Delay reminder when snooze the repeat task
List name can’t edit
Data reset on date pick dialog
* Widgets improvement
* Crash bug fix
* Widgets improvement, scrolling widgets(works on LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
* Quick add bar on task list view(need enable that in settings)
* Settings: don't show delete confirm dialog
* Fixed repeating task bug - if you "clear done" the repeating task, it will not come back.
* Some other bug fixes.
* Repeat task
* Set excluded task lists from 'All' tab.
* Sort by name
* Bug fix
* Bugs fix:
- Czech version
- Widget crash
* Quick new task. (Click search button to new task)
* All list in one tab.
* Large widget
* Scroll task detail page to switch tasks.
* Color Task list supported.
* Integration with Pure Calendar widget and Android agenda widget.
* Multiple language supported (English, German, Korean, Czech, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)).
* Fixed the problem running extremely slow on some devices like HTC Hero, Magic.
* AutoLink fixed
* Reminder improved (don't need service any more)
* Some FC fixed
* 2.2 Sync problem fixed
* Fixed Share bug at 0.3.0.
* Fixed Sync bug at some devices.
* Support long notes at Task detail page.
* Fixed Due Date/Reminder dialog display issue at landscape mode.
* Fixed some FC bugs.
* Reminder Support
* Autolink email, phone, url in the task detail page
* Quick add at widget
* Bug fixes:
- Move to list bug
- Google Apps Account
- Sort by date: overdue
* Widget support
* Bug fixes
* Support google Apps account on 1.5&1.6
Was that the stipulation? Ok, my bad, nevermind. Free version is ad-supported, so I wasn't sure. It just said "Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software, or commercial services. unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com."
In any case, the app is great, and I sent links to it to people I know with android phones a week or so ago when I discovered it. I wish more apps would do data/account syncing correctly like this one does - I hate the apps that just send you to a webpage or make you enter a name and password.
im using this long time and its finaly geting really nice updates! keep up good work!
- improve widget
- custom colors text / BG i like it transparent
- scrollable widget
- sync now button
- add option to chose sync interval
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?