Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Desire HD VS HD2 sense interface

Tip us?

dumitrudan608
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Cool [Q]Desire HD VS HD2 sense interface

I know most people wante to go the other way aroud, and that is: get the DESIRE HD sense interface on HD2, but i would like to search for an HD2 Sense like interface for DESIRE HD. I use to love the Scroll bar on the bottom, i knew where i was going, and with DESIRE HD sense i feeel like i'm lost around the screens.

So, can anyone help me with that?

I currently switch between Sense 3.0 ROMS and MIUI ROMS, witch one is released more recently, and neither Home UI are good for me because they don't have third party scrolable widgets support. Sense 3.0 hase the awsome lockscreen and stocks widget, and MIUI has the greatest music player(lyrics and VU meter inside) and a GO Launcher like UI (the best untill now) and a great status curtain system.

sromer
Old
Thanks Meter 89
The stock HD2 interface is HTC Sense\TouchFLO 3D for Windows Mobile.
As far as i know there is no way to get it on a DHD. I might be wrong though
The Following User Says Thank You to sromer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dumitrudan608
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sromer View Post
The stock HD2 interface is HTC Sense\TouchFLO 3D for Windows Mobile.
As far as i know there is no way to get it on a DHD. I might be wrong though
Thanks, that's why i specified an UI like HD2 sense. Another home replacement not necesarely touc flow 3D,i'm interested in the sliding bottom, or homescreens represented by icons instead of just lines. Sweeter Home App is a verry versatile home replacement, that could have that, but a special skin must be created.

ma3x747
Old
(Last edited by ma3x747; 21st May 2011 at 10:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Spb shell 3D . You can manage all the "panels" on the 3D UI and there is a verry good slide botton.

BTW sry but it's not free but it is cool

dumitrudan608
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma3x747 View Post
Spb shell 3D . You can manage all the "panels" on the 3D UI and there is a verry good slide botton.

BTW sry but it's not free but it is cool
Tried it, verry expensive and not verry usefull, it's just cool looking. SPB shell 3.5 for win mobile was allot more usefull.

ma3x747
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well sry That was my idea for something with a sliding bottom. Btw my Htc p3300 (Artemis) is still with spb 3.5 love it, it's the best
Tags
desire hd, hd2, interface, sense