By adrynalyne, Recognized Developer on 19th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th May 2011, 11:50 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickperson

Any special steps needed to go back to 1.6.3 since it would be going back to Froyo/old radio?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1082114
The Following User Says Thank You to smashtheguitar For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th May 2011, 11:53 PM |#52  
Account currently disabled
Flag Santa Montica
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Downloading now...

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
19th May 2011, 11:54 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Well can you post the apk. IMOs new kernel even fixes wifi tether :cool:

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
19th May 2011, 11:56 PM |#54  
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog7879

So if we are on froyo do we flash the GB. radio first or the rom first then the radio? Thanks

Sent from my thunderbolt

I did a full wipe then flashed 2.0, then used adb to reboot to bootloader and flashed the radio
The Following User Says Thank You to WormDoes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2011, 11:58 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Just got done installing. It is stupid how sexy this is. Great work.
19th May 2011, 11:58 PM |#56  
Hoffman Estates, IL
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Anyone else having issues with some pretty severe typing delay? I have to literally type at about 1 letter per second or it starts skipping letters as I type. ROM looks great though
20th May 2011, 12:01 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Guys, please forgive this newbie's questions here - I'm coming from the world of WinMo, and this is all new to me.

My T-Bolt is rooted/S-Off via the instructions on this site. I have Das BAMF 1.63 froyo flashed on it right now, but I've tried a couple of the ROMs and kernels developed here by the awesome chefs.

Do I just flash the radio and ROM here via CWR directly over the Froyo based ROM, or do I need to flash the full leaked ROM first? (On my previous Samsung Omnia, when we went from WinMo 6.1 to releases of 6.5, we had to flash a full ROM first, then we could flash the chef's creations)

Or, do I need to flash a different way? Thanks for any info. I'm not sure I will flash this, or just wait for the official to be dissected by the geniuses here, since I kind of want the camera working.
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Also we need a zip take away volume wake up. Will the other one work?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WormDoes

I did a full wipe then flashed 2.0, then used adb to reboot to bootloader and flashed the radio

My computer is jacked! So can I flash 2.0 then install the radio threw hboot while I'm on 2.0?

Sent from my thunderbolt
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM |#60  
Malone,NY
Thanks Meter: 9

More
No crt animation present. Is there a setting somewhere for that, I don't even have spare parts installed yet so that isn't the problem.
20th May 2011, 12:04 AM |#61  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedkord

Guys, please forgive this newbie's questions here - I'm coming from the world of WinMo, and this is all new to me.

My T-Bolt is rooted/S-Off via the instructions on this site. I have Das BAMF 1.63 froyo flashed on it right now, but I've tried a couple of the ROMs and kernels developed here by the awesome chefs.

Do I just flash the radio and ROM here via CWR directly over the Froyo based ROM, or do I need to flash the full leaked ROM first? (On my previous Samsung Omnia, when we went from WinMo 6.1 to releases of 6.5, we had to flash a full ROM first, then we could flash the chef's creations)

Or, do I need to flash a different way? Thanks for any info. I'm not sure I will flash this, or just wait for the official to be dissected by the geniuses here, since I kind of want the camera working.

Grab the leaked gingerbread radio from the link in the OP, and rename it PG05IMG.zip, and toss this on your SD card. The rest is really easy with ADB.. reboot recovery, flash the rom (don't forget to wipe data/dalvik), then from the CWM main menu reboot bootloader, and let it update the radio
The Following User Says Thank You to joshnichols189 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread