MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] Superoneclick (not responding)?

20th May 2011, 08:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
I am trying to root my samsung infuse 4g and it is not allowing me to. I downloaded the superoneclick 1.9.1 shortfuse, turned usb debugging on, plugged the device in but everytime when i press root it goes to the waiting for device and then it says program not responding. I need to know if i have all the files and or programs to get this done. Its supposed to be easy, but its not working out for me. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!
20th May 2011, 08:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 128

262 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaYoung1

I am trying to root my samsung infuse 4g and it is not allowing me to. I downloaded the superoneclick 1.9.1 shortfuse, turned usb debugging on, plugged the device in but everytime when i press root it goes to the waiting for device and then it says program not responding. I need to know if i have all the files and or programs to get this done. Its supposed to be easy, but its not working out for me. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!

Did you install the drivers?
20th May 2011, 08:08 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
More
Quote:

You probably dont have drivers installed. They are included with samsungs media companion- kies. Search "kies" on google. Shouldnt be hard to find.
20th May 2011, 08:20 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

31 posts
When I plug in my usb cable I see a kies upgrade for my firmware. Should I upgrade to that and will that fix the problem maybe

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
20th May 2011, 08:22 AM   |  #5  

262 posts
Samsung drivers
20th May 2011, 08:24 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

31 posts
It's a update nada upgrade sorry for typo

20th May 2011, 08:29 AM   |  #7  
OP Member

31 posts
Can I download this directly to my phone or does it have to be from my laptop

20th May 2011, 08:34 AM   |  #8  

262 posts
Quote:

Can I download this directly to my phone or does it have to be from my laptop

download the drivers to your computer and install them
20th May 2011, 08:37 AM   |  #9  
OP Member

31 posts
Ok I'm away from it now but I will. But what is the kies firmware update when you plug it up to the computer? Its on the top.

20th May 2011, 08:46 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 684

3,539 posts
More
Quote:

Ok I'm away from it now but I will. But what is the kies firmware update when you plug it up to the computer? Its on the top.

kill kies, you dont want it running. having kies install the drivers. kies is a firmware update tool for updates att wont push over the air

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nonresponsive, superconeclick
Previous Thread Next Thread