[NS4G][ROM] CyanogenMod 7 Official Nightlies Discussion
This is the official thread to discuss the CyanogenMod nightlies for the Nexus S 4g (crespo4g).
Please refer to this thread
for stable build for the regular Nexus S (crespo) on T-Mobile.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Nightlies are not guaranteed to run or even compile. They are just a moment in time for the development for the NS4G and are in a constant state of flux
They also may seriously screw up your phone. Please be some what familar with Android and be willing to provide some logs going forward.
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github
If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance
Thanks goes out to joeykrim, toastcfh and teamwin for getting this started on an unofficial basis. I hope that they continue helping out with the project officially.
Find the latest nightly here : http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=crespo4g
. Note: These do not have the latest gtalk builds yet.
Unofficial gapps from the stock ROM This should have the updated gtalk
- Note: This is not an official changelog nor is expected to be accurate, but should be good enough.
- 4G Power widget doesn't work (hard coded to htc 4G apks)
Accelerometer/Compass doesn't work - Fixed in nightly #4