[APP] Mobile First Aid -[R]- 21/05/2011 -[V]- 1.0 -[U] 28/05/2011 -[v]- 1.2
Mobile First Aid
I'm happy to announce the release of Mobile First Aid (v 1.0). As the name suggests, it's a mobile application designed to give some useful help during emergency situations.
The goal of this project was simple: create a handy application that can be carried along with your mobile phone and used not only during real emergencies but also when you have some spare time and you feel like to read and learn something useful.
Inside Mobile First Aid you will find different sections designed for specific context:
- Emergency : this is the most "practical" part of this application. here you will find quick an concise instructions on how to proceed during a rescue.
- Learning : basically a first aid handbook. it's designed to be used during spare time, when you actually have some time to read through its contents.
- BLS Algorithm : this section contains the Basic Life Support algorithm as defined by the European Resuscitation Council. It's been designed to be very schematic and can always be navigated from different points inside the application. This section can be effectively be used as a reference during a rescue or simply to study the sequence.
Right now i'm receiving feedback from some users and i'm implementing the relative fixes or request they're sending me. Please feel free to give me your opinion or suggestions about Mobile First Aid.
* Fixed down arrow's wrong label in "Breathing" section of BLS page.
* Added 111 and 999 emergency numbers
* Fixed misspellings errors in english version
* Removed unused resources
* Fixed a bug causing an exception when navigating a second time to BLS Algorithm page
* Fixed some reliability issues
* Refactored internal classes for better performances and general code maintainability
* First public release