[01/06/11] ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0

Search This thread

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0

Note:
  • Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported, was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5. Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
Current version: 3.2.0.0-(01.06)

Installation:
  1. Unzip the archive
  2. Plug-in the USB cable and select enable the "debug mode"
  3. Double click on install-recovery-windows.bat if you're using windows, execute install-recovery-linux.sh if you're on linux or install-recovery-mac.sh if MacOSX.
  4. Done!
  5. If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.

Old versions:

Changelog: http://goo.gl/MAuLi (2011-05-30)

Sources available here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

All credits to koush for this recovery, I only compiled them!

Last edited:

Lio78

Jan 2, 2010
Sorry for a noob question, but with previus version I cannot install CM7 #31.
Can I install this rom now?

75markus

Mar 30, 2010
recovery works fine, thank you, but i noticed a tiny bug:

date of backup is wrong, it shows me 27.04.2011 instead of 27.05.2011

(Time & date settings on phone are correct of course ...)

ilos

Jun 17, 2007
Saint Priest
just made a nandroid restore and recovery can't mount /boot during restore.

It's probably why we can't ( for exemple ) flash a CM rom ( after nandroid stock rom ) play with it :D and if you want to return to stock rom using your backup you get a bootloop :)

Rusty!

Jan 10, 2010
Portsmouth
Quite common (and annoying), that. Happens each time I've restored a CM NANDroid, have to restore, then reflash CM.

peacekeeper05

Dec 22, 2010
Velenzuela, Metro Manila
hi. just a noob question

can i use this recovery to flash all the roms for the optimus 2x. like modaco, cm7 and other modaco based custom roms. ?

i been reading the forums and there are so many recoveries. im kinda confused.

Rusty!

Jan 10, 2010
Portsmouth
Yes you can.

There are only 2 types of recovery in reality, this type (external SD) and the one I built for internal SD use. If you're not sure what you need, pick the external one (unless you don't have an SD card).

Reactions: peacekeeper05

Imperticus

Jan 27, 2011
bit of a noob..but cant seem to be able to install it. can someone give me a guide to install this with a mac thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0

Note:
    • Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported, was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5. Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
    Current version: 3.2.0.0-(01.06)

Installation:
    1. Unzip the archive
    2. Plug-in the USB cable and select enable the "debug mode"
    3. Double click on install-recovery-windows.bat if you're using windows, execute install-recovery-linux.sh if you're on linux or install-recovery-mac.sh if MacOSX.
    4. Done!
    5. If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.

Old versions:

Changelog: http://goo.gl/MAuLi (2011-05-30)

Sources available here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

All credits to koush for this recovery, I only compiled them!
    Yes you can.

There are only 2 types of recovery in reality, this type (external SD) and the one I built for internal SD use. If you're not sure what you need, pick the external one (unless you don't have an SD card).
    First post updated, just compiled the new version with all the new fixes, should fix the /boot problem.
    I have bought my o2x today only and installed paul‘s version of cwm 3.0.2.8. Can I simply install this version over paul‘s version without any problems?

yes ...........