The following has been tested and is working:
- Backup & Restore
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache
- Reboot & Poweroff
- install zip from SD-Card
- Partition SD-Card
- Use at your own risk! IŽll take no responsibility for any Bricks etc.
- Apperently the Optimus Black doesnŽt have a Keycombination for going to Recoverymode on Booting. So at the moment CWM can only be accessed by rebooting the Phone to Recoverymode via App or Shell from a running System.
Clockworkmod v188.8.131.52 >>DOWNLOAD<<
LG United Mobile Drivers (Windows) >>DOWNLOAD<< (Needed when installing with MS Windows)
How to install:
1. Extract ZIP-File to your Local Computer
2. Connect the Phone with USB-Debugging enabled
3. Run The File install_recovery.bat (on Windows Systems) or install_recovery.sh(on Linux Systems)
4. Grant Root Access on the Phone