Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

Tip us?

howetechnical
Old
Thanks Meter 70
For those (like me) who never had the option to install 1.5ghz on 6.0.1., make sure you're on the latest version of 4ext (touch screen). I came from 3.6.x, flashed the recommended firmware first, rebooted back into 3.6.x, then rebooted into recovery and flashed 6.0.1, but didn't have the touch screen 4ext hence no options while installing. Now, when installing 6.0.2, I was greeted with a great touch screen 4ext that had all the options.

Just an FYI.
Justin
OnePlus One - 64GB Sandstone Black
BSIT | MSCS
Computer science geek and programming enthusiast.

SZL18
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default downloading very worse

please note that your androidrevolution website very worse for downloading... oh my... almost three days trying but fail.. somehow interrupted.. required or expected time till 14 hours and absolute more than that.. your intention 'We're using fast servers' is totally wrong and affected your goal 'we count the downloads' actually make it lost to your potential counter ... sorry for my comment...
Phone: TCruise / Iolite / TouchHD / Wildfire / Sensation / HTC1x ----> ONE
Rom: Android Revolution HD 9.2
Sense: 5

gtrplr71
Old
Thanks Meter 42
3.12.401.2/102 RUU is this the correct base for tmobile US using XE?
and do I go to recovery superwipe power the phone down and then flash the base?
-[Recovery] Philz
-[Kernel]TBD
Note 3
-[ROM] Hyperdrive

Kohr-Ah
Old
(Last edited by Kohr-Ah; 9th January 2012 at 03:16 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2356
Quote:
Originally Posted by SZL18 View Post
please note that your androidrevolution website very worse for downloading... oh my... almost three days trying but fail.. somehow interrupted.. required or expected time till 14 hours and absolute more than that.. your intention 'We're using fast servers' is totally wrong and affected your goal 'we count the downloads' actually make it lost to your potential counter ... sorry for my comment...
You are right. I mean I am only downloading off there at 750KB/sec
Sometimes you don't always get connected to the fastest open server. I had before where first time it goes slow so I just canceled and clicked again and got a faster speed.

Also consider the fact that when he updates a ROM the site gets hammered not to mention that site hosts ROMs for around 8 different phones&tablets

DEVICE: T-MOUS HTC One | ROM: GPE 4.4.2 Stock | Kernel: Stock
Radio: TMO Latest | Recovery: TWRP
Donate to me: Keep your money & buy yourself a beer!
Sensation Firmware:User-Friendly Firmware

mrew42
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
1. How much do you pay for this service? Nothing?
2. I have never had a download fail nor had any speed slower than my max line speed (8Mbits) when downloading from the androidrevolution servers. Or am I just lucky?
3. Sheesh!!!!

Phone: HTC One (M8)
Network: Vodafone (UK) 4g
ROM: Stock 4.4.4 GPE Rom & Kernel

Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 32Gb
ROM: Android L

Previous kit:
Nexus 4
HTC Sensation
HTC Desire
Archos 70bIT2

Catnap
Old
Thanks Meter 453
Quote:

Seems fine to me when tested previously.

<- wat

If you're reading this, congrats. You are better at reading than most of these forums.

ziggy1001
Old
Thanks Meter 969
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewy255 View Post
lol after downloading 6.0.1 for the 4th time before it actually finishes (@ 30kbps) and i goto check md5 and see 6.0.2 is up. i thought these servers were meant to be fast ? downloading 6.0.2 now, i hope it finishes im going to sleep

Thanks Mike ! ARHD FTW
Just because your D/L is slow doesn't mean it's the servers fault my D/L speed for the same file currently is +1Mb/s
Mandatory IQ Checks for Smart phone users
*Please sign my petition*
If you're that dumb you shouldn't be buying something that you don't understand. (Let alone wasting your{our } time posting here)
Colour by numbers page for those who fail

tk_xda
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpidis View Post
Have you flashed any mods?

I had a lot of similar freezes in the past two days on 3.6.11, mostly when using the camera app. I've underclocked and undervolted (to 1.026GHz/-75mV) with fauxclock so clocks are not the issue.

I suspected the bitrate mod for the camera was causing them so I reflashed but didn't flash the mod. Up to now everything works perfectly, no freezes (yet).
I have not flashed any mods or any kind of zip file. I have only installed apps since the ROM and I am using the ROM with its default overclock and undervolting policies. And I was using the camera around the time of the crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red8981 View Post
What is your setting in daemon control?p
Whatever the default was. How do I change it? How do I check it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends View Post
Yeh bro I'm using the 3.6.11 now and literally NO ISSUES at all, prob except battery drain :P ( that's why I'm changing to ics ) I don't think its ur kernel issue as its not ics and its gb ur using.

Try to go to recovery, wipe dalvic cache and cache. And for that app that crashes, try to clear data and cache for the app, from settings and try to run it again ( or reinstalling it)

Sent from my sensational HTC sensation's xda app
When I installed, I used the provided superwipe. Wouldn't that have cleared the dalvic cache and the other cache? On one crash I had camera open, the other, I had used camera it was probably in background. I will try to clear data and cache for camera after I save my pictures to my computer.

Also, how do I search this thread for people quoting me? I can't seem to get search to do it and this thread is growing like an avalanche to the point I might overlook replies.

Thanks

rddocke
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcnsoft View Post
It means we can use advanced fastboot command after we unlock bootloader with htcdev.com.?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
Sorry fell asleep lol I'm not sure haven't done it that's why I said beware. I just know its available. But ofcourse like everything else ask and do research first. I know they are tracking everyone who unlocks.

I'm mobile right now
acer A500 rooted ics bootloader 3.12

HTC Sensation 4G Toucream rom

thanks to everyone who supports questions with realistic answers.

Catnap
Old
Thanks Meter 453

Tested again. Nothing wrong with the servers.

<- wat

If you're reading this, congrats. You are better at reading than most of these forums.

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics