5,599,394 Members 38,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

Tip us?
 
fmedrano1977
Old
#54061  
fmedrano1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 430
Posts: 1,800
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986. View Post
Can you explain? I don't understand the question...






Quote:
Originally Posted by Masrawy View Post
Hi, what is the Unknown source as default mod? What does it do?

thanks!
He was referring to one of Badz mods, one of them is called that.


HTC Sensation 4G
 
erraggy
Old
(Last edited by erraggy; 24th February 2012 at 10:45 PM.) Reason: making URLs not links so people can see the full URL
#54062  
erraggy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 383
Posts: 693
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Cool ROM Links in 1st post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotha View Post
Yeah, we noticed that too, but it has to be something on XDA that goes wrong, because when you copy the link adress on the different "here" and look at it, it shows the right target. So the first "here" points to post#1 but brings you to post#4 when clicked.
Strange, isn't it? I think XDA-Server does some kind of caching of posts and it will fix itself after some time.
Nope... they're actually incorrectly linked (no offense)

What is linked in the first post:
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) + Sense UI 3.6 + Beats Audio (HTC Release Candidate) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=1
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) + Sense UI 3.6 (HTC Release Candidate) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=1
Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) + Sense UI 3.5 (HTC beta) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19588475&postcount=3
Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) + Sense UI 3.0 + Beats Audio (HTC stable) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191938&postcount=4

Here are the correct URLs for posts 1-4:
Post #1: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191938&postcount=1
Post #2: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191947&postcount=2
Post #3: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19588475&postcount=3
Post #4: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=4

I had trouble resetting my signature and figured out that there is both a post ID in the 'p' param as well as a post # in the 'postcount' param.

Phone: LG G2 (D801)
ROM: [4.4.2] Stock ROM (rooted)
Kernel: 4.4.2 [Stock LG] dr87 V1
Firmware: D80120a
Baseband: M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190084
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 touch recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to erraggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jotha
Old
#54063  
jotha's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7711
Posts: 4,683
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bavaria, close to Munich
Quote:
Originally Posted by erraggy View Post
Nope... they're actually incorrectly linked (no offense)

What is linked in the first post:
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) + Sense UI 3.6 + Beats Audio (HTC Release Candidate) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=1
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) + Sense UI 3.6 (HTC Release Candidate) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=1
Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) + Sense UI 3.5 (HTC beta) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19588475&postcount=3
Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) + Sense UI 3.0 + Beats Audio (HTC stable) ---> forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191938&postcount=4

Here are the correct URLs for posts 1-4:
Post #1: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191938&postcount=1
Post #2: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14191947&postcount=2
Post #3: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=19588475&postcount=3
Post #4: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14192842&postcount=4

I had trouble resetting my signature and figured out that there is both a post ID in the 'p' param as well as a post # in the 'postcount' param.
Now that's interesting, lol. Then Mike has to change the links a second time. He probably had only changed the postcount parameter manually .

Thanks for pointing that out. Something new learned today. I hope he reads this post.
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude towards the problem! - Captain Jack Sparrow



Some things I made:
CirclesMod All-in-One Mod-Pack for One
APM for One X
- APM for One V - EQS for One X
Battery% Mods for One X - CirclesMod for One X
Themes for 4ext Recovery Touch -

NO support questions via PM, I will NOT answer.
PM is personal, support is for all to know.

The Following User Says Thank You to jotha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GuyAdams
Old
#54064  
GuyAdams's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2178
Posts: 2,081
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottinghamshire

 
DONATE TO ME
15.5 hours with 20% remaining but check out my usage;

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1330125272175.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	918350

A few minutes short of four hours screen on time!

Mike and the team, amazing stuff thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk
Device: HTC One (M8)
ROM: Renovate Revision (who knows) by mwilky
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2

 
erraggy
Old
(Last edited by erraggy; 24th February 2012 at 11:25 PM.) Reason: added deets
#54065  
erraggy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 383
Posts: 693
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up New Overclocked ICS Kernel is HERE!!

If you want to flash it now before the update from Mike, go grab it!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424345

This is from SebastianFM and is based on the newest 3.30 RUU that we all have in ARHD 6.3.x

Phone: LG G2 (D801)
ROM: [4.4.2] Stock ROM (rooted)
Kernel: 4.4.2 [Stock LG] dr87 V1
Firmware: D80120a
Baseband: M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190084
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 touch recovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erraggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hamlet2000
Old
#54066  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 216
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyAdams View Post
15.5 hours with 20% remaining but check out my usage;

Attachment 918350

A few minutes short of four hours screen on time!

Mike and the team, amazing stuff thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk
Mmhhh... 25 % in 4 hours ain't that good to me in my case on 6.3.0 with light use . On 6.2.0 i had minimum 6-7 hours with same use and 1,5 GHz.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
 
GuyAdams
Old
#54067  
GuyAdams's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2178
Posts: 2,081
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottinghamshire

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet2000 View Post
Mmhhh... 25 % in 4 hours ain't that good to me in my case on 6.3.0 with light use . On 6.2.0 i had minimum 6-7 hours with same use and 1,5 GHz.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
That's without changing the wireless scan interval and process limits too!

I've used it loads today, even squeezed 25 mins of Asphalt 6 in.

Might be worth running Badass Battary monitor for a few days and see where your usage is. Its stats are pretty helpful and quite in depth too, especially the app usage breakdown.



Sent from Tapatalk
Device: HTC One (M8)
ROM: Renovate Revision (who knows) by mwilky
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2

 
UnixSlayer
Old
#54068  
UnixSlayer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 241
Posts: 844
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by erraggy View Post
If you want to flash it now before the update from Mike, go grab it!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424345

This is from SebastianFM and is based on the newest 3.30 RUU that we all have in ARHD 6.3.x
Looking forward to hearing the reviews on this kernel. Speed, and battery usage.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/customprofilepics/profilepic4405112_1.gif

DEVICE: T-Mobile US HTC Sensation 4G
ROM:Engineering by Mike1986 from ARHD Version: 6.8.0XE
Kernel: v. 10b4 Faux Kernel
Processor: AR (v71)
Firmware: 3.33
Recovery: 4EXT Touch



"A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five."


XDA Noob Advice CLICK HERE
 
aben2amu
Old
#54069  
aben2amu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 387
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Santiago
Quote:
Originally Posted by erraggy View Post
If you want to flash it now before the update from Mike, go grab it!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424345

This is from SebastianFM and is based on the newest 3.30 RUU that we all have in ARHD 6.3.x
My phone is looping with this new kernel.
Samsung Note 8.0 GT-N5100
ROM: CivZ-FLEX-BEAM-REV3.6.2

Acer Iconia Tab A500
ROM: FLEXREAPER RELIX 2.0
Android 4.1.2





 
sjknight413
Old
#54070  
sjknight413's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 654
Posts: 1,806
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth/Brighton, England

 
DONATE TO ME
SebastianFM's new kernel works great! super fast, overclocked to 1.8ghz here
can't imagine it being particularly battery friendly though.



http://samuel-knight.co.uk

HTC Sensation:
UnORom CyanogenMod 11 with Flemmard's 3.4.82 kernel
// Android 4.4.2 // 3.4.82 Kernel by Flemmard

Nexus 7:
ParanoidAndroid 4.1 Betas
// Android 4.4.2 // M-Kernel A67

[HTC Artemis > HTC Hero > HTC Desire > HTC Sensation/Google Nexus 7]





Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes