[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

11th April 2012, 10:42 AM   |  #65101  
Thanks Meter: 71

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsavatar

Wow a response in a minute or two! This is why I chose ARHD I'll give this a shot and report back after observing it some more!

[UPDATE]
No go. It was already set to "Always" on during sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuscH

Well, it has happened to me once with 6.6.0 so far, never happened with 6.5.x . But it's only a graphical bug in the status bar and doesn't influence the wifi signal at all.
Wifi indicator in status bar shows just 1 bar, but if u check ur wifi settings, you can see the real signal. Solution: turn off screen (lock phone), turn screen back on and the wifi indicator in status bar shows the right signal strength again.

^^ just a display bug
Last edited by PuscH; 11th April 2012 at 12:23 PM.
11th April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #65102  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 176

504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke84

I think there is a bug where the setting labels are reversed. Try selecting another option and see if that does it (bizzar i know...)

Yeah, it definitely used to be that way, but a version or two ago I found I had to put it back to "always". I just assumed HTC fixed it in a new version of the base.

Maybe try the different settings and see if one of them fixes it! For me it's "always", but maybe I did something and forgot
11th April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #65103  
Flag Inder°y
Thanks Meter: 38

296 posts
Donate to Me
More
aah!
I can't move apps to SDcard!
I get the message "Couldn't move app".
My SDcard has 22GB free. What to do?

Edit: some googling suggests that I need stock kernel??? That makes no sense?
Last edited by johnkristian; 11th April 2012 at 11:16 AM.
11th April 2012, 11:45 AM   |  #65104  
Thanks Meter: 26

149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Can't be ROM related.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hi Mike,

Not doubting you, but can I ask why? I know it doesn't happen to everyone obviously, but me and a few other users have this exact same problem on this ROM only. I have had this issue since at least 6.4 I think but I have just ignored it. I thought it was just something I did but since others have the same problem, it must be something we all have in common with this ROM.

Great ROM, just wondering how to squash this weird bug.
11th April 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #65105  
Thanks Meter: 2

84 posts
I don't understand and am fed up with reboots.
Hey!
I am a long time user of the ARHD sensation ROM. First ROM I've installed on my sensation and still am using. A little addicted to flashing.

So, what I have learned during these few months:
When I was on all stock, it was fine. When I switched to ARHD, everything was still fine. Just a few random reboots.
But now I am fed up with them, so I'm looking for an answer.

When I install a ROM, I usually upgrade the FW, if it is necessary, then do a superwipe, install ROM. After that comes Google account and Apps.
But the thing is, no matter what I do, I always get random reboots.

So now I did the same exact thing: Superwipe, ARHD 6.6.2. no bravia, stock kernel, camera mod, no supercharger. My phone is clean of unnecesary things but I still get random reboots.
When I pull out the battery and then turn on my phone, it is fine for some time and then again - random reboots.

So, my question is: Where and how can I find out what is causing my phone to crash? Is there any file I can share with you that will pose at least a basic understanding of the cause of random reboots? If there is, where is it located?

Help would be greatly appreciated.
11th April 2012, 12:08 PM   |  #65106  
Thanks Meter: 71

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzap

Hi Mike,

Not doubting you, but can I ask why? I know it doesn't happen to everyone obviously, but me and a few other users have this exact same problem on this ROM only. I have had this issue since at least 6.4 I think but I have just ignored it. I thought it was just something I did but since others have the same problem, it must be something we all have in common with this ROM.

Great ROM, just wondering how to squash this weird bug.

if u google u will see that other phones / ROMs (also AOSP) have the same problem. the bug is somehow related to google+. if u uninstall google+, it should be gone. maybe try reinstalling google+ from market then.
Last edited by PuscH; 11th April 2012 at 12:10 PM.
11th April 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #65107  
Flag QC
Thanks Meter: 12

391 posts
More
has anyone encounter this problem every time i receive a text message while im listening music with headset the volume increase
11th April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #65108  
Flag Espoo
Thanks Meter: 11

433 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrosin

I was removing some default applications via Titanium Backup and I noticed that SuperSU needs more time to receive root permissions and complete the actions. Maybe rethinging of replacing classic SuperUser application Mike?

I realized that also but I probably found a solution:

Go to the SuperSu application and then check desired application - click it - and choose Access - Grant.

Then it wont ask that every time again and again because that application.

I hope I answered correctly
Last edited by PeeHoo; 11th April 2012 at 12:20 PM.
11th April 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #65109  
Thanks Meter: 63

667 posts
More
Good news, new OTA is here (Settings update).
Will you include it Mike?
11th April 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #65110  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 49

336 posts
More
Just wondered if anyone else has an issue with creating a shortcut for 'Directions and Navigation'. Normally when I type in an address it searches my contact list but it isn't doing it now so I have to type the whole address. Also the 'save' button is greyed out. Navigation works well apart from this.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread