Originally Posted by wogeboy

OK, thanks for the info gang..
Gonna give it a whirl

Report if you have any issues so we can help

Sent from my ARHD 6.6.4 Sensation 4G With BEATS using XDA Premium
17th May 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #69782  
Thanks Meter: 3

84 posts
Does anyone besides me have Bluetooth issues? Every Rom I have ever tried does the same thing. When I use my s9 headphones for music, or my platonics headset for talking they get "crackley" when its in my pocket or anywhere out of site. It's only clear if its in direct view. Any help?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium
17th May 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #69783  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2112

I am getting good results with 11.72 as well. Mike mentioned that he might release a new firmware package based on the (possibly) newer firmware in the released RUU. I am not sure if 4.0.0024 is the default RIL that will be included in ARHD 7.0, but it seems that at least with the last several RILs and radios, it is not as important to match the the RIL and radio as we had to before, so you might try the others. YMMV so it is best to flash different combinations until you find what works for you in your area.

Quote:

that will be included in ARHD 7.0, but it seems that

Quote:

in ARHD 7.0

Quote:

ARHD 7.0

ohh stop it you
17th May 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #69784  
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnixSlayer

****JUST A WARNING****

When you do flash the new release, DO NOT FLASH LIAM STEARS [LEEDROID] MODS. It needs to be updated for the newest release. You will get System UI Crashes if you do.

but... I love the LEEDROID tweeks I dont feel properly MOD'd without it

... on the other hand I wanna see what mikes ROM does to the WiFi tether before flashing anyway, so i can wait
17th May 2012, 02:48 AM   |  #69785  
Flag new york city
Thanks Meter: 15

285 posts
More
does anyone know what file that has that hearing aid feature on the new ics from tmobile?
17th May 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #69786  
Thanks Meter: 1,073

1,758 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yank555

I don't know if that is the main purpose, from what I understood (graphical stuff is not what I know best) :

- before android 2.3, all 2D was software rendered, hence no GPU was used, and everything was done by the CPU

- beginning with 2.3, 2D could be rendered using hardware acceleration, hence the GPU, but could still be done using software rendering, memory use (by the GPU) and battery drain being a potential reason to do software 2D rendering for certain "things"

Now as I understand this, enabling "forced 2d rendering", you would actually force all 2D stuff to be rendered using the GPU (hardware accelerated), with the risk of having older APPs not liking it, and possibly using up more memory and / or battery juice.

Please feel free to correct me here, since this is what I understood from reading this thread (ARHD) and the Adreno update 2.13 thread.

And I am absolutely willing to stand corrected and have my knowledge on this improved

But fact is, using newer 2.13 or 2.18 and 2d forced rendering, the launcher speed dramatically improved (I use Go Launcher) !

JP.

Here's some light on this subject explained by Dianne Hackborn that works for Google (Android)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hinxnz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 04:18 AM   |  #69787  
Senior Moderator
Flag Vegas, Baby! Likes:XDA,Android Dislikes:Spammers
Thanks Meter: 4,808

5,405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Mania:

ohh stop it you

Just remember, I called it.
17th May 2012, 04:24 AM   |  #69788  
Thanks Meter: 1,148

3,523 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wookie

but... I love the LEEDROID tweeks I dont feel properly MOD'd without it

... on the other hand I wanna see what mikes ROM does to the WiFi tether before flashing anyway, so i can wait

+1 on the tweaks..I neeeeeed them LOL

17th May 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #69789  
Thanks Meter: 2

306 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nangu

Hi,

I was facing the same problem. Last I did was to re-flash 6.6.4, choose Bravia, no supercharger, and faux kernel.

Left the system as is, without flashing any mods, and faux kernel as it comes with the rom (ondemand 384 min 1.51 max) instead intellidemand.

ATM I have experienced no Sense restarts returning from browser. I want to test this config for two or three days before moving on flashing mods to see which one is the culpruit.

Cheers

Even flashing ARHD 6.6.4 without Bravia (but with all other options including tmo usa and faux kernal), and when flashing yet again with niether Bravia nor supercharger, I had the Sense restarts especially when leaving my web browser after significant browsing. I installed Go Launcher Ex free from the market and chose that as default launcher and got rid of the issue that way.

I do notice that the RAM usage always seems to be about 3/4 used. Is this normal?

As far as trying to get sense working, the only other flashing I had done after ARHD 6.6.4 was that ril 4.0.024, no other mods. (I had flashed the 11.72.3504 radio on ARHD 6.6.3 and that radio survived, so I had to rematch the RIL which was rolled back by the ARHD 6.6.4 flash).
17th May 2012, 04:29 AM   |  #69790  
Senior Moderator
Flag Vegas, Baby! Likes:XDA,Android Dislikes:Spammers
Thanks Meter: 4,808

5,405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

+1 on the tweaks..I neeeeeed them LOL

Seems like the package is getting too big though. I only really want volume wake, fine volume control, and rosie with no paging in the app drawer. The first two I do myself, and jerrytan93's awesome 4x5 rosie also includes no paging, so those three cover what I really want in a few megs.
Last edited by mikef; 17th May 2012 at 04:34 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread