Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

OP mike1986.

28th May 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #71501  
Thanks Meter: 3

107 posts
More
I'm actually in the U.S. my biggest concern is GPS satellite lock. If going with 6.6.5 is going to give me the same satellite issues. Also I don't use WiFi calling so should I just go with 6.6.5?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using XDA
28th May 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #71502  
Thanks Meter: 94

578 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTurk42

I got a realy strange problem.

This is how my normal lockscreen looks like

Nothing wrong with it at day or anything. Ok moving on

So now comes the problem. (almost) every morning my alarm must go off @ 6:30am. But it doesn't. And I wake up and press the unlock button on my phone and wtf do I see?

What the hell? My lock screen has changed. My alarm clock didn't make sound but it was running on the background or something. I dont know what's going on here

btw as you can see it's 9:22 on the phone. I did get late on school because of this

Go to weather>settings then uncheck weather alerts.
28th May 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #71503  
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
ARHD is so sick..... so sick. Simply indescribable.
This is the ROM that HTC need to run their devices on.
Awesome work by the king, mike1986.

Thanks a lot mike1986, ARHD crew and last but not least XDA.
28th May 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #71504  
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 15

149 posts
More
difference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev32k

ROM 1.1.0 is designed for T-Mobile US users because it includes wifi calling by default and is intended for US T-Mobile users only. ROM 6.6.5 includes wifi calling as an option and can be used by European users or US users. Since you are in the Netherlands you should choose 6.6.5 without the wifi calling option.

Edit: WiFi calling and WiFi data are two different protocols and because you have one does not mean you have the other. As far as I know T-Mobile US is the only carrier in the world that has WiFi calling as a standard service and that should not be confused with wifi data service.

Is that the only difference?
28th May 2012, 03:57 AM   |  #71505  
Flag Mobile, Alabama
Thanks Meter: 13

128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smockpuv

I'm actually in the U.S. my biggest concern is GPS satellite lock. If going with 6.6.5 is going to give me the same satellite issues. Also I don't use WiFi calling so should I just go with 6.6.5?

You have been complaining about WiFi for several posts and now you change to complaining about GPS - WTH. I'm done with you.
28th May 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #71506  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,359

3,120 posts
More
Quote:

Use gpsfix to get it set to the US.
Walk outside and use GPS Status and wait for it to lock on. After that there is no issues from then on.

Sent from my Sensation in UrQuan subspace
28th May 2012, 04:23 AM   |  #71507  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 135

493 posts
More
Quote:

Honestly we are trying to help u but you keep complaining, in that case you can always go back to stock

Sent from my ARHD 6.6.5 Sensation 4G With BEATS using XDA Premium
28th May 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #71508  

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev32k

You have been complaining about WiFi for several posts and now you change to complaining about GPS - WTH. I'm done with you.

I've actually not complained about WiFi at all, why don't you go back and read my posts. I've asked about GPS locking onto satellites. Hehe some people I tell you.

28th May 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #71509  

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven66

Honestly we are trying to help u but you keep complaining, in that case you can always go back to stock

Sent from my ARHD 6.6.5 Sensation 4G With BEATS using XDA Premium

Sorry for the dual post. I am not complaining in any way shape or form. I'm not sure where you are getting that from. I said I am having GPS problems, that's it. I just wanted to know the difference between ROMs so stop saying crap that isn't true.

28th May 2012, 06:37 AM   |  #71510  
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Is the "old" 6.7.0 t-mobile same thing of 1.1.0 t-mobile right?
And other question.. till today i had 4g at my home, job and pretty much everywhere.. since this morning my phone is just using 3g... any idea? maybe is just t-mobile having issues?

Quote:

Sorry for the dual post. I am not complaining in any way shape or form. I'm not sure where you are getting that from. I said I am having GPS problems, that's it. I just wanted to know the difference between ROMs so stop saying crap that isn't true.

not having that issue here.. i'm a big user of the gps feature
Last edited by andre_07; 28th May 2012 at 06:46 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread