Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

OP mike1986.

11th August 2012, 01:30 PM   |  #76321  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondx4

If I take out the battery and turn it back on, the HTC white screen will come up, then it rolls directly to the blue ANDROID text w/ a black background...from there on, it doesn't go any further. I don't see the normal "HTC quietly brilliant" splash screen. I've installed more than a few RevoHD ROMs on this phone and this is the first time something like this has happened. Another weird thing is that when I try to use SUPERWIPE to prepare for another try at the ROM flash, the script always crashes. I have no idea what's going on.

Have you installed 4EXT Recovery ?
11th August 2012, 01:47 PM   |  #76322  
beyondx4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d73616

Have you installed 4EXT Recovery ?

I've never used 4EXT Recovery. The only recovery program I've been using since learning how to load custom ROMs into my Android has been ClockworkMod recovery. I've had a brief look at 4EXT and had always thought it was an app that runs in the ROM. **I've just done some more reading and it appears 4EXT does have a Hboot capabilities just like CWM. Is it possible that CWM is somehow not doing it's job completely to get 6.7.2 to boot successfully?

I've found that I'm able to test install and boot a couple of the smaller and simpler ROMs based on CM9 using CWM, which is a good sign that my phone is bootable. Anyways, I've been up all night trying to figure this out...Gotta go get some sleep. Thanks...I'd appreciate any advice anyone may have.
Last edited by beyondx4; 11th August 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated
11th August 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #76323  
fragargon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 269
 
969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

Anyone tested kernel 8 beta 10?

Yep from this morning. Smooth and responsive. See Sig kernel settings (except iv set to 0)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app
11th August 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #76324  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondx4

I've never used 4EXT Recovery. The only recovery program I've been using since learning how to load custom ROMs into my Android has been ClockworkMod recovery. I've had a brief look at 4EXT and it appears to be an app that runs in the ROM. In my case, I'm stuck out here in Hboot. I've found that I'm able to install and boot a couple of the smaller and simpler ROMs based on CM9.

First of all, 4EXT Recovery is NOT an app. It is a recovery with better UI, that's why I gave up CWM a long time ago. And there are also some apps related to 4EXT, such as Updater and Recovery Control. So, after you've 4EXT Recovery installed, the entire CWM Recovery will be gone.

If you do not use 4EXT Recovery to flash ARHD, the boot image (and some other things) will not be installed. You may try to flash kernel manually, but I'm not sure if it works or not.

Anyway, all ARHD come with bootanimation.zip. If your device is showing the "ANDROID" text without anything, it means that the file cannot be located.
11th August 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #76325  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Hi everybody,

After I flash this ROM with the kernel inside options, I have transition effect like "flying effect", but when I have flashed another kernel, this kind of "flying effect" disappears.. could anyone let me know how to get this kind flying effect back? I really love this effect, thanks all.
This ROM is great!
11th August 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #76326  
ifti_a's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 150
 
1,303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derricancy

Hi everybody,

After I flash this ROM with the kernel inside options, I have transition effect like "flying effect", but when I have flashed another kernel, this kind of "flying effect" disappears.. could anyone let me know how to get this kind flying effect back? I really love this effect, thanks all.
This ROM is great!

It's the jelly bean mod. See mod section in post two
Don't forget to mount system before u flash it in recovery

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ifti_a For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #76327  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifti_a

It's the jelly bean mod. See mod section in post two
Don't forget to mount system before u flash it in recovery

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

sorry but I am a noob...how to mount system?
thanks.

Thank you for your information..I have found it in the mod section and I will follow the noob instruction...
Last edited by derricancy; 11th August 2012 at 06:01 PM.
11th August 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #76328  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 11,208
 
14,649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derricancy

sorry but I am a noob...how to mount system?
thanks.

Thank you for your information..I have found it in the mod section and I will follow the noob instruction...

Hi,

That is done in recovery.
Look around while you are in there.

The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #76329  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Hi,
Is there any flashable zip like Xloud to increase the headset and speaker volume properly?
I am using Sensation XE with ARHD 6.7.2 with beats.

I ever flashed Bassini's BassMod, but it destroyed my HTC music app inside...and I don't know the reason.

Thank you all.
Last edited by derricancy; 11th August 2012 at 06:13 PM.
11th August 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #76330  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 11,208
 
14,649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derricancy

Hi,
Is there any flashable zip like Xloud to increase the headset and speaker volume properly?
I am using Sensation XE with ARHD 6.7.2 with beats.

Thank you all.

Hi,

Look HERE


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank